Lift out modular heavy duty safety barriers allow you to create a unique barrier system
- Safety barriers ideal for creating a custom warehouse barrier system
- Heavy duty steel construction barriers for segregating traffic in the workplace
- The lift out barrier rails can be easily removed to allow access if required
- Supplied in component form for easy onsite assembly
- Supplied with floor fixings
- UK Manufactured
- Post Heights: 500, 900 or 1100mm
- Rail Lengths: 300, 600, 1200, 2400 or 3000mm
- Post: W80 x D80mm
- Material: Heavy gauge Steel Box Sections
- Finish: Germ Guard Active Technology Yellow paint
How to Buy:
- Select the type of barrier you require (Single or Twin Rail)
- Add at least 2 End Posts to your basket to create a basic barrier system
- Add Corner or Centre Posts required to create the shape and length you require
- Add Horizontal Rails to your basket, please note that Twin Rail Posts require 2 Horizontal Rails
Code Colour Size Type 24037537 Yellow H500 x W80 x D80mm Single Rail 24037538 Yellow H500 x W80 x D80mm Single Rail 24037539 Yellow H500 x W80 x D80mm Single Rail 24037541 Yellow H900 x W80 x D80mm Low Twin Rail 24037543 Yellow H900 x W80 x D80mm Low Twin Rail 24037545 Yellow H900 x W80 x D80mm Low Twin Rail 24037540 Yellow H1100 x W80 x D80mm High Twin Rail 24037542 Yellow H1100 x W80 x D80mm High Twin Rail 24037544 Yellow H1100 x W80 x D80mm High Twin Rail 24037550 Yellow L300mm All 24037549 Yellow L600mm All 24037548 Yellow L1200mm All 24037547 Yellow L2400mm All 24037546 Yellow L3000mm All
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.