Wall mounted eye, face and body drench hose that stays open when operated
- Ideal as a supplement in emergency situations to be used with other equipment
- Application in chemical plants, factories and workshops that require a ready source of water
- Hose permits the transportation to emergency areas to tend to injured employees
- Unit is wall mounted with a yellow steel bracket and has bright yellow components
- Spray comes with a flip up dust cover to keep dust and particles away
- Valve is a chrome stay-open mechanism with a locking clip and squeeze lever
- PVC Hose can be either 2438mm (8 foot) or 3648mm (12 foot) long
- Overall Spray Dimensions: H256 x W113mm
- Mounting Bracket Dimensions: H81 x W38mm
- Materials: ABS spray head, Chrome valve, PVC hose
- Pressure: 300 psi max
- Water Pressure: 2.07 - 6.21 bar
- Flow Rates: 11.73 litres per minute
- Water Supply: 3/8" BSP male threaded, chrome plated brass swivel inlet
- Compliance: Test rating conditions are compliant to ANSI Z358.1-2014
- Universal Sign: ANSI compliant vertical identification sign
- Testing: Waterproof test card to record date and inspector name or weekly tests
- Please note that drench hoses with a single head do not meet all criteria of an eyewash station
- It cannot substitute a drench shower as it cannot supply the 15 minute full body drench required
Code Colour Size 1010031 Yellow H256 x W113mm 1010048 Yellow H256 x W113mm
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.