Heavy duty protection guards which provide enhanced protection for important and sensitive facilities
- Extremely heavy duty protection barriers with larger diameter and thicker wall
- These protection barriers have a robust and seamless tubular steel construction
- They can be used to protect columns, pillars, pipes, building structure, machines etc.
- Feature a high quality powder coated finish in Yellow with Black Bands for highly visibility
- Complete with heavy duty fixing plated
- Widths: 650, 1000, 1500, 2000mm
- Heights: 600, 1200mm
- Diameter: 108mm
- Wall Thickness: 3.6mm
- Fixing Plate: 200 x 140mm
Two Versions Available:
- Indoor Version - Powder Coated
- Outdoor Version - Hot Dip Galvanised & Powder Coated
- Surface Fixing Bolt (sold in singles) - 8 Required per Guard
Code Colour Size Weight Finish Height 19723294 Yellow H600 x W650mm 17.5kg Powder Coated 600mm 19722231 Yellow H600 x W650mm 17.5kg Galvanised & Powder Coated 600mm 19720048 Yellow & Black H600 x W1000mm 22kg Powder Coated 600mm 19723338 Yellow & Black H600 x W1000mm 22kg Galvanised & Powder Coated 600mm 19728885 Yellow & Black H600 x W1500mm 27.5kg Powder Coated 600mm 19728652 Yellow & Black H600 x W1500mm 27.5kg Galvanised & Powder Coated 600mm 19722648 Yellow & Black H600 x W2000mm 33.5kg Powder Coated 600mm 19720481 Yellow & Black H600 x W2000mm 33.5kg Galvanised & Powder Coated 600mm 19726829 Yellow & Black H1200 x W650mm 31kg Powder Coated 1200mm 19727565 Yellow & Black H1200 x W650mm 31kg Galvanised & Powder Coated 1200mm 19723519 Yellow & Black H1200 x W1000mm 35kg Powder Coated 1200mm 19726554 Yellow & Black H1200 x W1000mm 35kg Galvanised & Powder Coated 1200mm 19725036 Yellow & Black H1200 x W1500mm 40.5kg Powder Coated 1200mm 19726278 Yellow & Black H1200 x W1500mm 40.5kg Galvanised & Powder Coated 1200mm 19723300 Yellow & Black H1200 x W2000mm 46.5kg Powder Coated 1200mm 19728961 Yellow & Black H1200 x W2000mm 46.5kg Galvanised & Powder Coated 1200mm 19514550 - H16 x L140mm 0.3 kg - -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.