User-friendly, highly secure tamper evident pull tight seal with smooth strap
- SmoothLock is an extremely user friendly, highly secure tamper evident pull tight seal
- Stainless spring locking mechanism for extra secure sealing
- Side tear off allows removal without the need for a cutting tool
- Strap available in three lengths, up to 400mm for large bags
Industries & Applications:
- Can be used to secure Plastic distribution boxes, cage roll pallets, cash containers, Food tanker values, Forensic evidence bags and Postal bags
- Banking, Cash-in-Transit, Law Enforcement, Manufacturing, Retail, Transportation
- Quantity: 1000 per pack
- Tag size: 30 x 67mm
- Length: 200, 300 or 400mm
- Breaking strength: 25kg
- Material: Polypropylene with Stainless Steel locking jaw
- Colours: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White, Yellow
- Please note: Orange option has a 3-5 week lead time
Code Colour 24012266BE Blue 24012266GN Green 24012266NG Orange 24012266RD Red 24012266WE White 24012266YW Yellow 24012267BE Blue 24012267GN Green 24012267NG Orange 24012267RD Red 24012267WE White 24012267YW Yellow 24012268BE Blue 24012268GN Green 24012268NG Orange 24012268RD Red 24012268WE White 24012268YW Yellow 24012269BE Blue 24012269GN Green 24012269NG Orange 24012269RD Red 24012269WE White 24012269YW Yellow 24012270BE Blue 24012270GN Green 24012270NG Orange 24012270RD Red 24012270WE White 24012270YW Yellow 24012271BE Blue 24012271GN Green 24012271NG Orange 24012271RD Red 24012271WE White 24012271YW Yellow
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excepts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.