Heavy duty rivet racking complete with archive boxes
- Ideal for use in warehouses, storerooms and offices
- Storage solution that meets the demand of most applications
- Quick and simple boltless assembly by simply tapping together with a rubber mallet
- No nuts, bolts or screws - no fuss assembly
- Price includes uprights, plastic feet, face and side beams and chipboard decks
- Bays are available in blue & grey as standard
- 5 Day Delivery
- Max load per shelf: 400-500kg
- Max load per bay: ~2800kg
- Shelves per bay: 3-5
- Archive Boxes designed to hold 20kg of paper (flat packed)
- Floor fixing kit, for additional stability
- Tie plates to join bays together
- Wall Brackets allow bays to be wall fixed
- Metal feet allow the bays to be floor fixed
- Rubber mallet for quick and easy assembly
Code Size Width Depth Height No. of Shelves Box Qty: RRAK15/24 H1830 x W1525 x D457mm 1525mm 457mm 1830mm 3 24 RRAK15/32 H2440 x W1525 x D457mm 1525mm 457mm 2440mm 4 32 RRAK15/40 H3050 x W1525 x D457mm 1525mm 457mm 3050mm 5 40 RRAK15/48 H1830 x W1525 x D915mm 1525mm 915mm 1830mm 3 48 RRAK15/64 H2440 x W1525 x D915mm 1525mm 915mm 2440mm 4 64 RRAK15/80 H3050 x W1525 x D915mm 1525mm 915mm 3050mm 5 80 RRAK18/30 H1830 x W1830 x D457mm 1830mm 457mm 1830mm 3 30 RRAK18/40 H2440 x W1830 x D457mm 1830mm 457mm 2440mm 4 40 RRAK18/50 H3050 x W1830 x D457mm 1830mm 457mm 3050mm 5 50 RRAK18/60 H1830 x W1830 x D915mm 1830mm 915mm 1830mm 3 60 RRAK18/80 H2440 x W1830 x D915mm 1830mm 915mm 2440mm 4 80 RRAK18/100 H3050 x W1830 x D915mm 1830mm 915mm 3050mm 5 100 MALLET - All All All - - RR8/SET4 - All All All - - RR5/SET4 - All All All - - FFM8 - All All All - - RR5/WBKT - All All All - - AK0020AB - All All All - -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.