Racking Kit in best-selling two bay configuration. Racking is 900mm deep, ideal for storing UK 1200 x 1000mm pallets.
- Versatile pallet racking available in 3 heights, a single width and up to 3 levels
- Huge load capacity of 3180kg per level, ideal for storing up to 16 bulky pallets
- These bays require forklift trucks and warehouse steps to load and offload goods
- Frames are galvanised and supplied in knock down form for quick on-site assembly
- Powder coated beams finished in Yellow for high visibility and added warehouse safety
- Beams can be placed where required and altered to your needs on 50mm pitches
- Kit price includes frames, beams, locking pins, levelling shims and floor fixings
- Wide range of accessories available, please Live Chat with us for information!
- L-Shaped Upright Protectors - 400mm high
- U-Shaped Upright Protectors - 530mm high
- Wire & Open Timber Decking Panels
- Fork Spacers & Pallet Support Bars
- Row Space - 200mm or 250mm
- Shim - 1mm / Floor Fixing - M12 x 100
How to buy:
- Determine the height of the items you will be storing - 1000, 1200 or 1500mm
- Items 1000mm high will fit in 3m racking, 1500mm to 4m and 1200mm to 5m
- Consider the number of Pallets you are going to store & how many levels you need
- Contact us about any optional extras you might require!
Measuring your available space:
When measuring the space you have available for your pallet racking there are a few things to remember:
- Always measure from the skirting / points that stand off the wall
- Note any pipework or service boxes that may impede your available width or depth
- Base allowance for frame depth is 15mm, baseplate allowance for entire row length is 31mm
Code Capacity Width Type Depth Height 20520040 3180kg UDL 5742mm 12 Pallets - H1000 x W1200mm Boxes 900mm 3000mm 20520041 3180kg UDL 5742mm 12 Pallets - H1500 x W1200mm Boxes 900mm 4000mm 20520042 - 5742mm 16 Pallets - H1200 x W1200mm Boxes 900mm 5000mm 20520016 - - - - All 20520017 - - - - All 20520018 - - - - All 20520019 - - - - All 20520020 1700kg UDL - - - All 20520022 2000kg UDL - - - All 20520026 1000kg UDL 1350mm - 900mm All 20520027 2000kg UDL 2700mm - 900mm All 20520032 500kg UDL 1350mm - 900mm All 20520033 810kg UDL 2225mm - 900mm All 20520034 1000kg UDL 2700mm - 900mm All 20520035 1226kg UDL 3300mm - 900mm All
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.