When storing electrical devices on metal shelving or trolleys it's very important to ensure it is ESD safe. Heat from ESD can damage small parts in devices and cause them to stop working or shorten their product life. To ensure shelving is safe conductive collars, metal base plates, conductive feet or anti-static castors are needed.
- Suitable for a variety of locations
- Simple boltless assembly which can be put together in minutes with no specialist tools
- Open wire offers greater visibility and better airflow between contents
- Shelves can be adjusted on 25mm increments
- Shelving bays have a 300kg UDL load capacity
- Available in 2 Heights: 1625mm or 1820mm
- Available in 5 Widths: 460mm, 610mm, 915mm, 1220mm or 1520mm
- Load Capacity: 300kg
Free 5 Working Days Delivery
Code Capacity Width Depth Height 20500126 300kg UDL 915mm 355mm 1625mm 20500127 300kg UDL 1220mm 355mm 1625mm 20500128 300kg UDL 1520mm 355mm 1625mm 20500129 300kg UDL 460mm 460mm 1625mm 20500130 300kg UDL 610mm 460mm 1625mm 20500131 300kg UDL 915mm 460mm 1625mm 20500132 300kg UDL 1220mm 460mm 1625mm 20500133 300kg UDL 1520mm 460mm 1625mm 20500134 300kg UDL 610mm 610mm 1625mm 20500135 300kg UDL 915mm 610mm 1625mm 20500136 300kg UDL 1220mm 610mm 1625mm 20500137 300kg UDL 1520mm 610mm 1625mm 20500138 300kg UDL 915mm 355mm 1820mm 20500139 300kg UDL 1220mm 355mm 1820mm 20500140 300kg UDL 1520mm 355mm 1820mm 20500141 300kg UDL 460mm 460mm 1820mm 20500142 300kg UDL 610mm 460mm 1820mm 20500143 300kg UDL 915mm 460mm 1820mm 20500144 300kg UDL 1220mm 460mm 1820mm 20500145 300kg UDL 1520mm 460mm 1820mm 20500146 300kg UDL 610mm 610mm 1820mm 20500147 300kg UDL 915mm 610mm 1820mm 20500148 300kg UDL 1220mm 610mm 1820mm 20500149 300kg UDL 1520mm 610mm 1820mm 20500152 - All - - 20500153 - All - - 20500154 - All - - 20500155 - All - - 20500156 - All - - 20500157 - All - - 20500158 - All - - 20500159 - All - - 20500160 - All - -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.