Folding Euro containers for an easy and safe foldable storage solution
- Foldable plastic boxes for collapsible storage
- Easy de-stacking, safe stacking and folding in seconds
- Crates designed to match standard European-sized pallets to avoid inaccuracies
- Available with or without hinged two-part lid
- Ergonomic - open hand grips make boxes easier to handle manually
- Custom colours are available on orders exceeding 200 boxes
- 5 Year Guarantee
- 3 Day Delivery
- Insert dividers: subdivide containers as required, easy to assemble
- Slot-in divider strips: supplied in standard lengths, can be cut if required
- Insertable bins: for easy subdivision and full use of space with easy removal
- Lids to fit insertable bins: protects contents from dust
- Security tags: tear-off security seals, sold in packs of 500
- Covers for palletised containers: black covers for palletised bins
Code Colour Size Volume Type Options 20510412 Blue H220 x W300 x L400mm 22L Size C Without Lid 20510413 Blue H220 x W400 x L600mm 44L Size D Without Lid 20510414 Blue H280 x W400 x L600mm 54L Size D Without Lid 20510415 Blue H320 x W400 x L600mm 64L Size D Without Lid 20510416 Blue H445 x W600 x L800mm 200L Size F Without Lid 20510417 Blue H230 x W300 x L400mm 22L Size C With Hinged Lid 20510418 Blue H230 x W400 x L600mm 44L Size D With Hinged Lid 20510419 Blue H290 x W400 x L600mm 54L Size D With Hinged Lid 20510420 Blue H330 x W400 x L600mm 64L Size D With Hinged Lid 20510421 Blue H455 x W600 x L800mm 200L Size F With Hinged Lid
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.