Our midispan racking is an all galvanised version of our longspan shelving system. Perfect for heavy duty storage with a contemporary pre-galvanised finish
- Ideal for most demanding applications in warehouses, storerooms and workshops
- Designed in a way there are no sharp edges during assembly and use
- Wide range of profiles and sizes with uprights available in galvanised or blue
- Easy to build and reconfigure: no fuss boltless assembly
- Wide range of accessories available for multi storage solutions
- Bespoke applications available for the automotive industry
- Price of frames include uprights, metal feet, all necessary bracing and fixings
- Price of profiles include pair of beams, galvanised decking, safety pins and beam ties
- 5 Day Delivery
- Shelf max load: 750kg
- Bay max load: ~4300kg
- Construction: Steel Galvanised
How To Buy:
For a standalone bay you need to buy 2 x end frames and select the number of shelves you require (prices in table are for 1 end frame and 1 shelf level). For Extension Bays add 1 x end frame plus the number of shelf levels you require. To build the bay shown above you will require 2 x end frames plus 3 x profile beams.
For more information on additional accessories please contact our sales team.
Code Capacity Width Depth Height No. of Shelves MSB/1004C50 400kg 1000mm 400mm All 1 MSB/1006C50 400kg 1000mm 600mm All 1 MSB/1008C50 400kg 1000mm 800mm All 1 MSB/1010C50 350kg 1000mm 1000mm All 1 MSB/1012C50 325kg 1000mm 1200mm All 1 MSB/1204C50 340kg 1200mm 400mm All 1 MSB/1206C50 340kg 1200mm 600mm All 1 MSB/1208C50 340kg 1200mm 800mm All 1 MSB/1210C50 340kg 1200mm 1000mm All 1 MSB/1212C50 340kg 1200mm 1200mm All 1 MSB/1604C50 250kg 1600mm 400mm All 1 MSB/1606C50 250kg 1600mm 600mm All 1 MSB/1608C50 250kg 1600mm 800mm All 1 MSB/1610C50 250kg 1600mm 1000mm All 1 MSB/1612C50 250kg 1600mm 1200mm All 1 MSB/1004C70 500kg 1000mm 400mm All 1 MSB/1006C70 500kg 1000mm 600mm All 1 MSB/1008C70 400kg 1000mm 800mm All 1 MSB/1010C70 350kg 1000mm 1000mm All 1 MSB/1012C70 325kg 1000mm 1200mm All 1 MSB/1204C70 600kg 1200mm 400mm All 1 MSB/1206C70 600kg 1200mm 600mm All 1 MSB/1208C70 480kg 1200mm 800mm All 1 MSB/1210C70 420kg 1200mm 1000mm All 1 MSB/1212C70 390kg 1200mm 1200mm All 1 MSB/1604C70 750kg 1600mm 400mm All 1 MSB/1606C70 750kg 1600mm 600mm All 1 MSB/1608C70 640kg 1600mm 800mm All 1 MSB/1610C70 560kg 1600mm 1000mm All 1 MSB/1612C70 520kg 1600mm 1200mm All 1 MSB/1804C70 660kg 1800mm 400mm All 1 MSB/1806C70 660kg 1800mm 600mm All 1 MSB/1808C70 660kg 1800mm 800mm All 1 MSB/1810C70 630kg 1800mm 1000mm All 1 MSB/1812C70 585kg 1800mm 1200mm All 1 MSB/2004C70 600kg 2000mm 400mm All 1 MSB/2006C70 600kg 2000mm 600mm All 1 MSB/2008C70 600kg 2000mm 800mm All 1 MSB/2010C70 600kg 2000mm 1000mm All 1 MSB/2012C70 600kg 2000mm 1200mm All 1 MSB/2404C70 480kg 2400mm 400mm All 1 MSB/2406C70 480kg 2400mm 600mm All 1 MSB/2408C70 480kg 2400mm 800mm All 1 MSB/2410C70 480kg 2400mm 1000mm All 1 MSB/2412C70 480kg 2400mm 1200mm All 1 MSF70/25/06 8800kg All 600mm 2550mm - MSF70/25/08 8800kg All 800mm 2550mm - MSF70/25/10 8800kg All 1000mm 2550mm - MSF70/25/12 8800kg All 1200mm 2550mm - MSF70/45/06 8800kg All 600mm 4500mm - MSF70/45/08 8800kg All 800mm 4500mm - MSF70/45/10 8800kg All 1000mm 4500mm - MSF70/45/12 8800kg All 1200mm 4500mm - MSF70/55/06 8800kg All 600mm 5550mm - MSF70/55/08 8800kg All 800mm 5550mm - MSF70/55/10 8800kg All 1000mm 5550mm - MSF70/55/12 8800kg All 1200mm 5550mm - MSF70/60/06 8800kg All 600mm 6000mm - MSF70/60/08 8800kg All 800mm 6000mm - MSF70/60/10 8800kg All 1000mm 6000mm - MSF70/60/12 8800kg All 1200mm 6000mm -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.