Heavy Duty Shelving Bays come in a wide range of sizes and shelf capacities from 180kg up to a huge 650kg UDL (based upon the shelving bay size) providing flexible storage for a wide range of items.
- This heavy duty shelving system is suitable for tough warehouse and storeroom environments
- The strong boltless construction is easy to assemble and can be reconfigured if required
- Quickly assembled with only the use of a rubber mallet and screwdriver
- The shelf levels can be positioned anywhere at 50mm intervals
- Each bay comes with 18mm chipboards shelves and steel beams
- FSC certified sustainable chipboard supplied as standard
- Additional shelf levels are available to purchase separately
- Uprights are available in 4 colour options
- UK Manufactured
- Shelving Bay Height: 1981mm
- Maximum Load Capacity per Shelf: 650kg
- Maximum Load Capacity per Bay: 3000kg
10 Working Days Delivery
Code Size Width Depth Height No. of Shelves 6405052 H1980 x W900 x D450mm 900mm 450mm 1980mm 3 6405053 H1980 x W900 x D600mm 900mm 600mm 1980mm 3 6405056 H1980 x W1200 x D450mm 1200mm 450mm 1980mm 3 6405057 H1980 x W1200 x D600mm 1200mm 600mm 1980mm 3 6405060 H1980 x W1500 x D450mm 1500mm 450mm 1980mm 3 6405061 H1980 x W1500 x D600mm 1500mm 600mm 1980mm 3 6405062 H1980 x W1500 x D900mm 1500mm 900mm 1980mm 3 6405064 H1980 x W1800 x D450mm 1800mm 450mm 1980mm 3 6405065 H1980 x W1800 x D600mm 1800mm 600mm 1980mm 3 6405066 H1980 x W1800 x D900mm 1800mm 900mm 1980mm 3 6405068 H1980 x W2100 x D450mm 2100mm 450mm 1980mm 3 6405069 H1980 x W2100 x D600mm 2100mm 600mm 1980mm 3 6405070 H1980 x W2100 x D900mm 2100mm 900mm 1980mm 3 6405072 H1980 x W2400 x D450mm 2400mm 450mm 1980mm 3 6405073 H1980 x W2400 x D600mm 2400mm 600mm 1980mm 3 6405074 H1980 x W2400 x D900mm 2400mm 900mm 1980mm 3 64050160 W1800 x D450mm 1800mm 450mm All 1 64050161 W1800 x D600mm 1800mm 600mm All 1 64050162 W1800 x D900mm 1800mm 900mm All 1 64050164 W2100 x D450mm 2100mm 450mm All 1 64050165 W2100 x D600mm 2100mm 600mm All 1 64050168 W2400 x D450mm 2400mm 450mm All 1 64050169 W2400 x D600mm 2400mm 600mm All 1 64050170 W2400 x D900mm 2400mm 900mm All 1
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.