Longspan heavy duty shelving which consists of strong steel components with a high high quality powder coated finish
- An ideal heavy duty racking system for warehouses, storerooms and garage workshops
- "Z" profile beams meet demands
- Perfect for storing bulky items
- Easy to extend as your requirements change
- Durable shelf decks to match capacity of Z profile beams
- All levels deeper than 457mm come with reinforcing deck supports
- Side frame price includes bracing and fixings
- Beam Levels includes 2 beams, chipboard decking, all necessary deck supports and safety pins
- 5 Day Delivery
How To Buy:
Frame price includes 2 x uprights with all necessary bracing and fixings.
Add Beam Levels to your basket to complete your shelving bay. Beam Level price includes one complete level with 2 x beams, chipboard decking and all necessary desk supports and safety pins.
To build a longspan shelving bay you will need to order:
- 2x frames (one for each side
- 3x beam levels
- Shelf Max Load: 950kg
- Bay Max Load: 5000kg
- Frame: Steel
- Levels: 2 Chipboard decks
By opting for a minimum of 3x beam levels you will ensure your longspan shelving bay will meet it load tolerances while remaining rigid and sturdy/
Check the specification table for a full list of all the shelf capacities
Code Capacity Width Depth Height LSF/18/04/BE - - 457mm 1830mm LSF/18/06/BE - - 610mm 1830mm LSF/18/07/BE - - 762mm 1830mm LSF/18/09/BE - - 915mm 1830mm LSF/18/12/BE - - 1220mm 1830mm LSF/21/04/BE - - 457mm 2135mm LSF/21/06/BE - - 610mm 2135mm LSF/21/07/BE - - 762mm 2135mm LSF/21/09/BE - - 915mm 2135mm LSF/21/12/BE - - 1220mm 2135mm LSF/24/04/BE - - 457mm 2440mm LSF/24/06/BE - - 610mm 2440mm LSF/24/07/BE - - 762mm 2440mm LSF/24/09/BE - - 915mm 2440mm LSF/24/12/BE - - 1220mm 2440mm LSF/30/04/BE - - 457mm 3050mm LSF/30/06/BE - - 610mm 3050mm LSF/30/07/BE - - 762mm 3050mm LSF/30/09/BE - - 915mm 3050mm LSF/30/12/BE - - 1220mm 3050mm LSF/36/04/BE - - 457mm 3660mm LSF/36/06/BE - - 610mm 3660mm LSF/36/07/BE - - 762mm 3660mm LSF/36/09/BE - - 915mm 3660mm LSF/36/12/BE - - 1220mm 3660mm LSB/12/04/OR 950kg 1220mm 457mm - LSB/12/06/OR 900kg 1220mm 610mm - LSB/12/07/OR 875kg 1220mm 762mm - LSB/12/09/OR 825kg 1220mm 915mm - LSB/12/12/OR 750kg 1220mm 1220mm - LSB/15/04/OR 850kg 1525mm 457mm - LSB/15/06/OR 800kg 1525mm 610mm - LSB/15/07/OR 775kg 1525mm 762mm - LSB/15/09/OR 725kg 1525mm 915mm - LSB/15/12/OR 675kg 1525mm 1220mm - LSB/18/04/OR 800kg 1830mm 457mm - LSB/18/06/OR 800kg 1830mm 610mm - LSB/18/07/OR 800kg 1830mm 762mm - LSB/18/09/OR 800kg 1830mm 915mm - LSB/18/12/OR 750kg 1830mm 1220mm - LSB/21/04/OR 700kg 2135mm 457mm - LSB/21/06/OR 700kg 2135mm 610mm - LSB/21/07/OR 700kg 2135mm 762mm - LSB/21/09/OR 675kg 2135mm 915mm - LSB/21/12/OR 625kg 2135mm 1220mm - LSB/24/04/OR 600kg 2440mm 457mm - LSB/24/06/OR 600kg 2440mm 610mm - LSB/24/07/OR 575kg 2440mm 762mm - LSB/24/09/OR 550kg 2440mm 915mm - LSB/24/12/OR 525kg 2440mm 1220mm -
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.