Strong and versatile longspan shelving for heavy duty applications
- Ideal for heavy duty racking in warehouses and storerooms
- Heavy duty Z profile beam meets most rigorous demands
- Perfect for storing bulky items and is simple to add to as your requirements grow
- Heavy duty shelves to match capacity of Z profile beams
- Frame Price includes 2 uprights with all necessary bracing and fixings
- If your shelving's height to depth ratio is greater than 4:1, the bay should be fixed to the wall or to the floor
- Beam Levels includes 2 beams and safety pins
- 5 Day Delivery
- Shelf Max Load: 950kg
- Bay Max Load: ~5000kg
- Frame: Steel
Code Capacity Size Width Depth Height LSF/18/04/BE - H1830 x D457mm All 457mm 1830mm LSF/18/06/BE - H1830 x D610mm All 610mm 1830mm LSF/18/07/BE - H1830 x D762mm All 762mm 1830mm LSF/18/09/BE - H1830 x D915mm All 915mm 1830mm LSF/18/12/BE - H1830 x D1220mm All 1220mm 1830mm LSF/21/04/BE - H2135 x D457mm All 457mm 2135mm LSF/21/06/BE - H2135 x D610mm All 610mm 2135mm LSF/21/07/BE - H2135 x D762mm All 762mm 2135mm LSF/21/09/BE - H2135 x D915mm All 915mm 2135mm LSF/21/12/BE - H2135 x D1220mm All 1220mm 2135mm LSF/24/04/BE - H2440 x D457mm All 457mm 2440mm LSF/24/06/BE - H2440 x D610mm All 610mm 2440mm LSF/24/07/BE - H2440 x D762mm All 762mm 2440mm LSF/24/09/BE - H2440 x D915mm All 915mm 2440mm LSF/24/12/BE - H2440 x D1220mm All 1220mm 2440mm LSF/30/04/BE - H3050 x D457mm All 457mm 3050mm LSF/30/06/BE - H3050 x D610mm All 610mm 3050mm LSF/30/07/BE - H3050 x D762mm All 762mm 3050mm LSF/30/09/BE - H3050 x D915mm All 915mm 3050mm LSF/30/12/BE - H3050 x D1220mm All 1220mm 3050mm LSF/36/04/BE - H3660 x D457mm All 457mm 3660mm LSF/36/06/BE - H3660 x D610mm All 610mm 3660mm LSF/36/07/BE - H3660 x D762mm All 762mm 3660mm LSF/36/09/BE - H3660 x D915mm All 915mm 3660mm LSF/36/12/BE - H3660 x D1220mm All 1220mm 3660mm LSB/12/OR 950kg W1220mm 1220mm All All LSB/15/OR 850kg W1525mm 1525mm All All LSB/18/OR 700kg W1830mm 1830mm All All LSB/21/OR 700kg W2135mm 2135mm All All LSB/24/OR 600kg W2440mm 2440mm All All
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.