Magnetic Easy Wipe Racking Strips are a cost effective option to create a high visible identification system.
- Designed to Write on / Wipe off with use of wet wipe marker pens
- Ideal for identifying product codes, stock levels and information
- Available in 5 colour options: White, Blue, Yellow, Green or Red
- Available in 12 widths from 10mm up to 100mm
- Sticks to steel racking very easily
- Easily cut to the size you require
- Sold in lengths of 10 metres
Code Colour Size MSR1BL Blue W10mm x L10m MSR1GN Green W10mm x L10m MSR1RD Red W10mm x L10m MSR1WH White W10mm x L10m MSR1YE Yellow W10mm x L10m MSR15BL Blue W15mm x L10m MSR15GN Green W15mm x L10m MSR15RD Red W15mm x L10m MSR15WH White W15mm x L10m MSR15YE Yellow W15mm x L10m MSR2BL Blue W20mm x L10m MSR2GN Green W20mm x L10m MSR2RD Red W20mm x L10m MSR2WH White W20mm x L10m MSR2YE Yellow W20mm x L10m MSR25BL Blue W25mm x L10m MSR25GN Green W25mm x L10m MSR25RD Red W25mm x L10m MSR25WH White W25mm x L10m MSR25YE Yellow W25mm x L10m MSR3BL Blue W30mm x L10m MSR3GN Green W30mm x L10m MSR3RD Red W30mm x L10m MSR3WH White W30mm x L10m MSR3YE Yellow W30mm x L10m MSR4BL Blue W40mm x L10m MSR4GN Green W40mm x L10m MSR4RD Red W40mm x L10m MSR4WH White W40mm x L10m MSR4YE Yellow W40mm x L10m MSR5BL Blue W50mm x L10m MSR5GN Green W50mm x L10m MSR5RD Red W50mm x L10m MSR5WH White W50mm x L10m MSR5YE Yellow W50mm x L10m MSR6BL Blue W60mm x L10m MSR6GN Green W60mm x L10m MSR6RD Red W60mm x L10m MSR6WH White W60mm x L10m MSR6YE Yellow W60mm x L10m MSR7BL Blue W70mm x L10m MSR7GN Green W70mm x L10m MSR7RD Red W70mm x L10m MSR7WH White W70mm x L10m MSR7YE Yellow W70mm x L10m MSR8BL Blue W80mm x L10m MSR8GN Green W80mm x L10m MSR8RD Red W80mm x L10m MSR8WH White W80mm x L10m MSR8YE Yellow W80mm x L10m MSR9BL Blue W90mm x L10m MSR9GN Green W90mm x L10m MSR9RD Red W90mm x L10m MSR9WH White W90mm x L10m MSR9YE Yellow W90mm x L10m MSR10BL Blue W100mm x L10m MSR10GN Green W100mm x L10m MSR10RD Red W100mm x L10m MSR10WH White W100mm x L10m MSR10YE Yellow W100mm x L10m
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.