Racksacks are ideal for industrial workplaces such as; warehouses, factories and offices, to help separation of waste. Designed for use in warehouses these easy fix and remove racksack offer a simple and tidy solution to separating waste. Green racksack with 13 printed designs and 1 blank design available.
- Segregate waste in the warehouse/workplace
- Made from tough waterproof polyester, which is hardwearing & re-usable
- Ideal to encourage recycling
- Can be attached to end frames of most racking systems 900-1100mm deep
- Easy to fix, easy to remove and easy to collect waste
- 'S' locator fixing means it can be hung over or hooked onto any substrate
- Three strong handles (two on the sides and one at the base) enable easy emptying
- Other designs and logos can be printed to suit your needs
- Large open mouth for ease placing waste inside
- Tapered design reduces intrusion into aisles or pathways
- Suitable for any industrial workplace, including warehouses, factories and offices
- Supplied with 2 fixing hooks
- Size: H1000 x W900mm
- Weight: 0.92kg
- Colour: Blue
- Number of Designs: 14
- Capacity: 160 Litres
Code Size Weight Design 54043245 H1000 x W900mm 0.92kg Electrical 54043245A H1000 x W900mm 0.92kg Aluminium 54043245B H1000 x W900mm 0.92kg Blank 54043245BM H1000 x W900mm 0.92kg Building Material 54043245C H1000 x W900mm 0.92kg Cardboard 54043245GL H1000 x W900mm 0.92kg Glass 54043245GW H1000 x W900mm 0.92kg General Waste 54043245M H1000 x W900mm 0.92kg Metal 54043245MP H1000 x W900mm 0.92kg Mixed Paper & Card 54043245MR H1000 x W900mm 0.92kg Mixed Recycling 54043245P H1000 x W900mm 0.92kg Plastic Only 54043245PS H1000 x W900mm 0.92kg Plastic Strapping 54043245SW H1000 x W900mm 0.92kg Shrink Wrap 54043245WT H1000 x W900mm 0.92kg Wood & Timber
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.