This popular Short Span shelving system is ideal for a wide range of storage applications.
- Commonly found in retail stockrooms, food manufacturing, wholesale as well as workshops
- The Zinc finish solid steel shelving provides greater strength and rigidity
- Metal shelves are lightweight, easy to maintain and keep clean
- Each level (shelf) has a load capacity of up to 180kg UDL
- The boltless construction makes assembly and installation quick and simple to do
- Shelf heights can be changed giving flexibility for growing organisations
- The components are simply tapped together
- Additional shelves are available to increase storage for smaller items
- Shelves are adjustable on 33mm pitches
- Upright frames come fully assembled for strength
- Uprights come pre-drilled for floor fixing if required
- Maximum Load Capacity: 180kg UDL per shelf
5 Working Day Delivery
Code Capacity Size Width Depth No. of Shelves AS209032 180kg H2000 x W900 x D320mm 900mm 320mm 6 AS209040 180kg H2000 x W900 x D400mm 900mm 400mm 6 AS209050 180kg H2000 x W900 x D500mm 900mm 500mm 6 AS209060 180kg H2000 x W900 x D600mm 900mm 600mm 6 AS209080 180kg H2000 x W900 x D800mm 900mm 800mm 6 AS201232 180kg H2000 x W1200 x D320mm 1200mm 320mm 6 AS201240 180kg H2000 x W1200 x D400mm 1200mm 400mm 6 AS201250 180kg H2000 x W1200 x D500mm 1200mm 500mm 6 AS201260 180kg H2000 x W1200 x D600mm 1200mm 600mm 6 AS201280 180kg H2000 x W1200 x D800mm 1200mm 800mm 6 AS209032E 180kg H2000 x W900 x D320mm 900mm 320mm 6 AS209040E 180kg H2000 x W900 x D400mm 900mm 400mm 6 AS209050E 180kg H2000 x W900 x D500mm 900mm 500mm 6 AS209060E 180kg H2000 x W900 x D600mm 900mm 600mm 6 AS209080E 180kg H2000 x W900 x D800mm 900mm 800mm 6 AS201232E 180kg H2000 x W1200 x D320mm 1200mm 320mm 6 AS201240E 180kg H2000 x W1200 x D400mm 1200mm 400mm 6 AS201250E 180kg H2000 x W1200 x D500mm 1200mm 500mm 6 AS201260E 180kg H2000 x W1200 x D600mm 1200mm 600mm 6 AS201280E 180kg H2000 x W1200 x D800mm 1200mm 800mm 6 AS209032S 180kg W900 x D320mm 900mm 320mm 1 AS209040S 180kg W900 x D400mm 900mm 400mm 1 AS209050S 180kg W900 x D500mm 900mm 500mm 1 AS209060S 180kg W900 x D600mm 900mm 600mm 1 AS209080S 180kg W900 x D800mm 900mm 800mm 1 AS201232S 180kg W1200 x D320mm 1200mm 320mm 1 AS201240S 180kg W1200 x D400mm 1200mm 400mm 1 AS201250S 180kg W1200 x D500mm 1200mm 500mm 1 AS201260S 180kg W1200 x D600mm 1200mm 600mm 1 AS201280S 180kg W1200 x D800mm 1200mm 800mm 1
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.