Multi-pupose euro crates designed for the warehouse and transport
- Ideal for automated warehouses, shuttle facilities for freight and in the medical sector
- Suitable for automated conveyor belts - base and tapered edges design
- Food safe - can be used in the food manufacturing industry
- Designed to nest and stack, saving up to 75% volume when nested
- Smooth inner walls and one-piece design allows for high cleanliness standards
- Black Eco Version is available - manufactured from recycled materials
- Lidded containers can be fastened, to protect from access and damage
- ESD versions available - please contact us for more details
- Custom colours on orders exceeding 200 bins
- Operating temperatures: -20°C to +90°C
- 5 Year Guarantee
- 3 Day Delivery
- Indented buffer zones: ensures smooth travel on conveyors
- Label areas: recessed area with both a smooth and dimpled surface
- Ideal for travel: textured based and rounded edges
- Safe stacking: swing stacking rails lock into upright position (see related products)
- Nesting: stacking rails can be turned to side position for nesting (see related products)
- Ergonomic design: hand grips are comfortable to handle
- Hinged lid: interlocking two piece lids for stacking stability (see related products)
- Strap-sealable hinged lid: for automated long & short side sealing (see related products)
Code Capacity Colour Size Volume Type Internal Size Platform Size Quantity per Pallet: 20510197 15kg Blue H153 x W200 x L300mm 5.1L Size B W134 x L212mm W140 x L218mm 400 20510198 14kg Blue H173 x W300 x L400mm 14L Size C W235 x L313mm W240 x L318mm 240 20510199 20kg Blue H223 x W300 x L400mm 18L Size C W235 x L313mm W240 x L318mm 240 20510200 25kg Blue H273 x W300 x L400mm 22L Size C W235 x L313mm W240 x L318mm 200 20510201 25kg Blue H323 x W300 x L400mm 26L Size C W235 x L313mm W240 x L318mm 160 20510202 25kg Blue H173 x W400 x L600mm 30L Size D W329 x L498mm W335 x L505mm 100 20510203 30kg Blue H223 x W400 x L600mm 39L Size D W329 x L498mm W335 x L505mm 136 20510204 30kg Blue H273 x W400 x L600mm 48L Size D W329 x L498mm W335 x L505mm 104 20510205 35kg Blue H323 x W400 x L600mm 57L Size D W329 x L498mm W335 x L505mm 80 20510206 35kg Blue H423 x W400 x L600mm 75L Size D W329 x L498mm W335 x L505mm 64 20510207 35kg Blue H323 x W400 x L800mm 77L Size E W324 x L697mm W331 x L705mm 60 20510208 35kg Blue H423 x W400 x L800mm 102L Size E W324 x L697mm W331 x L705mm 48 20510195 - Blue W410 x L810mm - Size E - - -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.