Modular grey euro containers & crates available in various interstackable sizes
- Perfect for storing and transporting goods in the warehouse or during freight
- Stacking containers manufactured from high density food grade polypropylene
- ABS plastic dollies come with or without adjustable or removable handle
- Handle is zinc finished and yellow passivated
- Dollies are fitted with 4 nylon castors (100mm dia.)
- Drop-on lids are sold in packs of 10
- Temperature resistance: -20°C to +40°C
- Handle length: 720mm min. 795mm max.
- Load capacity: 250kg
Code Capacity Size Volume Type Internal Size 20510450 10kg H120 x W200 x L300mm 5L Size B H110 x W160 x L260mm 20510451 15kg H120 x W300 x L400mm 10L Size C H110 x W256 x L356mm 20510452 20kg H220 x W300 x L400mm 20L Size C H211 x W256 x L356mm 20510453 20kg H120 x W400 x L600mm 22L Size D H105 x W358 x L555mm 20510454 25kg H150 x W400 x L600mm 27L Size D H138 x W255 x L560mm 20510455 25kg H170 x W400 x L600mm 30L Size D H157 x W360 x L560mm 20510456 25kg H200 x W400 x L600mm 40L Size D H185 x W353 x L552mm 20510457 25kg H270 x W400 x L600mm 52L Size D H257 x W358 x L560mm 20510458 25kg H320 x W400 x L600mm 60L Size D H304 x W353 x L552mm 20510468 - H19 x W300 x L400mm - Size C - 20510469 - H21 x W400 x L600mm - Size D - 20510470 250kg H160 x W420 x L625mm - All W400 x L600mm 20510471 250kg H1230 x W420 x L625mm - All W400 x L600mm 20510472 250kg H1340 x W420 x L625mm - All W400 x L600mm 20510473 250kg H1150 x W420 x L625mm - All W400 x L600mm 20510474 250kg H1110 x W420 x L625mm - All W400 x L600mm 20510475 250kg H160 x W420 x L625mm - All W400 x L600mm 20510476 250kg H1230 x W420 x L625mm - All W400 x L600mm 20510477 250kg H1340 x W420 x L625mm - All W400 x L600mm 20510478 250kg H1150 x W420 x L625mm - All W400 x L600mm 20510479 250kg H1110 x W420 x L625mm - All W400 x L600mm
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.