TUFF 360 Garage Shelving
from £64.00 exc VAT
£76.80 inc VAT
The TUFF 360 Garage Shelving Range is a robust storage system designed with a strong metal construction and thick 5mm high-density fibreboard shelves. The ideal storage solution for storing heavy loads in environments such as garages, sheds, offices, warehouses, or any industrial areas.
- Next Day and Saturday delivery options
- 360-400kg UDL capacities (see more information below)
- Corner shelf unit has a 250kg capacity
- H1800mm with 2x size alternatives to choose from
- 4x shelves that are adjustable (every 4cm) for optimal storage results
- Manufactured with a 5mm thick high-density fibreboard material
- Framework has corrosion-resistant thick dark grey steel
- Sturdy connecting plates designed with Rivet technology
- Multifunctional shelving: Ability to assemble horizontally as a workbench
- Boltless assembly: fast and effortless installation process
Commonly Used In:
- Retail/catering areas
- Light use in Industrial environments
TUFF 360 Garage Shelving Dimensions:
- Height: 1800mm
- Widths: 750mm or 900mm
- Depths: 350mm or 450mm
TUFF 360 Corner Shelving Dimensions:
- Height: 1800mm
- Width: 900 x 620mm
- Depths: 450mm
Solid Steel Framework Resistant to Corrosion:
- Suitable for use in damp or humid environments
- Colour: Anthracite Grey, RAL 7016
5mm Thick High-Density Fibreboard (HDF) Shelves:
- Moisture-resistant properties with higher impact resistance
- Suitable for coatings such as paintings, lacquering or varnishing
- Shelves are adjustable every 40mm for distinctive shelving plans
- 20500782 (H1800 x W900 x D450mm): 360kg UDL
- 20500783 (H1800 x W1200 x D450mm): 360kg UDL
- 20500784 (H1800 x W1500 x D450mm): 400kg UDL
- 20500785 (H1800 x W900/W620 x D450mm): 250kg UDL
Optional Delivery Upgrades Available:
- Next Day Delivery (NDTL1) ‐ order before 12pm midday
- Next Day Delivery before Noon with Tail Lift (AMTL1) ‐ order before 12pm midday
- Saturday Before Noon Delivery (SATL1) order before 12pm midday
Did You Know?
In addition to this product being a shelving bay, it can also be configured as a workbench (see our product images). We include 8x plastic feet with each shelving unit, this allows users to simply level their shelving depending on their requirement.
|No. of Shelves
|250kg UDL Per Shelf
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery to UK Mainland*, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
*Delivery to addresses in the following postcode areas are subject to a small delivery charge per order. For delivery costs to these areas please start a live chat or call our Sales team on 01922 715130.
If your postcode area isn't listed below but may be border line, please contact us to check if it falls in to our free delivery area. Please note: This list is constantly updated and is not definitive.
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO, TD, TR, ZE
Delivery to Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland is P.OA. Please speak to our Sales Team for further assistance.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.