Heavy duty rivet racking with boltless assembly for amazing strength and rigidity
- Ideal for use in warehouses, storerooms and workshops
- Storage solution that meets the demand of most heavy duty applications
- Quick and simple boltless assembly by simply tapping together with a rubber mallet
- No nuts, bolts or screws - no fuss assembly
- Wide range of bay sizes and capacities allows the storage of varied products
- Price includes uprights, plastic feet, face and side beams and chipboard decks
- All bays come with central deck supports
- Taller bays (up to 3660mm high) are available to order
- Bays are available in blue & grey as standard
- Blue & orange bays are available to order (please specify when ordering)
- 5 Day Delivery
- Max load per shelf: 400-500kg
- Max load per bay: ~2800kg
- Shelves per bay: 4
- Floor fixing kit, for additional stability
- Tie plates to join bays together
- Wall Brackets allow bays to be wall fixed
- Metal feet allow the bays to be floor fixed
- Rubber mallet for quick and easy assembly
- Safety gloves for safe manoeuvring
Code Capacity Size Width Depth No. of Shelves RRB/18/18/03/4 500kg H1830 x W1830 x D305mm 1830mm 305mm 4+ RRB/18/18/04/4 500kg H1830 x W1830 x D457mm 1830mm 457mm 4+ RRB/18/18/06/4 500kg H1830 x W1830 x D610mm 1830mm 610mm 4+ RRB/18/18/07/4 500kg H1830 x W1830 x D762mm 1830mm 762mm 4+ RRB/18/18/09/4 500kg H1830 x W1830 x D915mm 1830mm 915mm 4+ RRB/18/18/12/4 500kg H1830 x W1830 x D1220mm 1830mm 1220mm 4+ RRB/18/21/03/4 450kg H1830 x W2135 x D305mm 2135mm 305mm 4+ RRB/18/21/04/4 450kg H1830 x W2135 x D457mm 2135mm 457mm 4+ RRB/18/21/06/4 450kg H1830 x W2135 x D610mm 2135mm 610mm 4+ RRB/18/21/07/4 450kg H1830 x W2135 x D762mm 2135mm 762mm 4+ RRB/18/21/09/4 450kg H1830 x W2135 x D915mm 2135mm 915mm 4+ RRB/18/21/12/4 450kg H1830 x W2135 x D1220mm 2135mm 1220mm 4+ RRB/18/24/03/4 400kg H1830 x W2440 x D305mm 2440mm 305mm 4+ RRB/18/24/04/4 400kg H1830 x W2440 x D457mm 2440mm 457mm 4+ RRB/18/24/06/4 400kg H1830 x W2440 x D610mm 2440mm 610mm 4+ RRB/18/24/07/4 400kg H1830 x W2440 x D762mm 2440mm 762mm 4+ RRB/18/24/09/4 400kg H1830 x W2440 x D915mm 2440mm 915mm 4+ RRB/18/24/12/4 400kg H1830 x W2440 x D1220mm 2440mm 1220mm 4+ RRS/18/03 500kg W1830 x D305mm 1830mm 305mm 1 RRS/18/04 500kg W1830 x D457mm 1830mm 457mm 1 RRS/18/06 500kg W1830 x D610mm 1830mm 610mm 1 RRS/18/07 500kg W1830 x D762mm 1830mm 762mm 1 RRS/18/09 500kg W1830 x D915mm 1830mm 915mm 1 RRS/18/12 500kg W1830 x D1220mm 1830mm 1220mm 1 RRS/21/03 450kg W2135 x D305mm 2135mm 305mm 1 RRS/21/04 450kg W2135 x D457mm 2135mm 457mm 1 RRS/21/06 450kg W2135 x D610mm 2135mm 610mm 1 RRS/21/07 450kg W2135 x D762mm 2135mm 762mm 1 RRS/21/09 450kg W2135 x D915mm 2135mm 915mm 1 RRS/21/12 450kg W2135 x D1220mm 2135mm 1220mm 1 RRS/24/03 400kg W2440 x D305mm 2440mm 305mm 1 RRS/24/04 400kg W2440 x D457mm 2440mm 457mm 1 RRS/24/06 400kg W2440 x D610mm 2440mm 610mm 1 RRS/24/07 400kg W2440 x D762mm 2440mm 762mm 1 RRS/24/09 400kg W2440 x D915mm 2440mm 915mm 1 RRS/24/12 400kg W2440 x D1220mm 2440mm 1220mm 1 MALLET - - All All - SGLOVE - - All All - RR8/SET4 - - All All - RR5/SET4 - - All All - FFM8 - - All All - RR5/WBKT - - All All -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.