The E6 industrial strength Heavy Duty Shelving bays have a robust boltless assembly system that offers incredible strength and rigidity. This range of racking is in stock ready for quick delivery, therefore paired with the easy assembly will mean that your shelving will be set up and in use in minimal time at all.
- Heavy duty enough to meet the demands of warehouses, storerooms and workshops
- Designed to take heavier loads of 500kg up to 600kg depending on size of shelving bay
- Manufactured from high quality materials making the E6 shelving suitable for many environments
- Flexibility of sizes and capacities enables a variety of products to be stored easily
- Assembled by tapping together boltless framework with a rubber mallet
- No nuts, bolts or screws required for no fuss assembly
- Price includes uprights, plastic feet, face and side beams and chipboard decks
- Bays are available in blue & grey as standard
- Blue & orange bays are available to order (please specify when ordering)
- Max load per shelf: 600kg
- Max load per bay: ~2800kg
- Shelves per bay: 4
- 1220 and 1525mm wide bays come with central deck supports
- Taller bays (up to 3660mm high) are available to order
- Floor fixing kit - provides additional stability
- Tie plates - join bays together to create longer runs of storage
- Metal anchor feet - enables the bay to be floor fixed
- Rubber mallet - required for a quick and easy assembly
5 Working Days Delivery
Code Capacity Size Width No. of Shelves RRB/18/09/03/4 600kg H1830 x W915 x D305mm 915mm 4 RRB/18/09/04/4 600kg H1830 x W915 x D457mm 915mm 4 RRB/18/09/06/4 600kg H1830 x W915 x D610mm 915mm 4 RRB/18/09/07/4 600kg H1830 x W915 x D762mm 915mm 4 RRB/18/09/09/4 600kg H1830 x W915 x D915mm 915mm 4 RRB/18/09/12/4 600kg H1830 x W915 x D1220mm 915mm 4 RRB/18/12/03/4 550kg H1830 x W1220 x D305mm 1220mm 4 RRB/18/12/04/4 550kg H1830 x W1220 x D457mm 1220mm 4 RRB/18/12/06/4 550kg H1830 x W1220 x D610mm 1220mm 4 RRB/18/12/07/4 550kg H1830 x W1220 x D762mm 1220mm 4 RRB/18/12/09/4 550kg H1830 x W1220 x D915mm 1220mm 4 RRB/18/12/12/4 550kg H1830 x W1220 x D1220mm 1220mm 4 RRB/18/15/03/4 500kg H1830 x w1525 x D305mm 1525mm 4 RRB/18/15/04/4 500kg H1830 x w1525 x D457mm 1525mm 4 RRB/18/15/06/4 500kg H1830 x W1525 x D610mm 1525mm 4 RRB/18/15/07/4 500kg H1830 x w1525 x D762mm 1525mm 4 RRB/18/15/09/4 500kg H1830 x W1525 x D915mm 1525mm 4 RRB/18/15/12/4 500kg H1830 x W1525 x D1220mm 1525mm 4 RRS/09/03 600kg W915 x D305mm 915mm 1 RRS/09/04 600kg W915 x D457mm 915mm 1 RRS/09/06 600kg W915 x D610mm 915mm 1 RRS/09/07 600kg W915 x D762mm 915mm 1 RRS/09/09 600kg W915 x D915mm 915mm 1 RRS/09/12 600kg W915 x D1220mm 915mm 1 RRS/12/03 550kg W1220 x D305mm 1220mm 1 RRS/12/04 550kg W1220 x D457mm 1220mm 1 RRS/12/06 550kg W1220 x D610mm 1220mm 1 RRS/12/07 550kg W1220 x D762mm 1220mm 1 RRS/12/09 550kg W1220 x D915mm 1220mm 1 RRS/12/12 550kg W1220 x D1220mm 1220mm 1 RRS/15/03 500kg W1525 x D305mm 1525mm 1 RRS/15/04 500kg W1525 x D457mm 1525mm 1 RRS/15/06 500kg W1525 x D610mm 1525mm 1 RRS/15/07 500kg W1525 x D762mm 1525mm 1 RRS/15/09 500kg W1525 x D915mm 1525mm 1 RRS/15/12 500kg W1525 x D1220mm 1525mm 1 MALLET - - All - RR8/SET4 - - All - RR5/SET4 - - All - FFM8 - - All - RR5/WBKT - - All -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.