Add practical storage and organisation to your workshop or garage with our TUFF Shelving Kits with 40L Euro Containers available at an affordable price with quick delivery!
- Included in each kit is 1 TUFF shelving bay with assigned number of Euro Containers
- Number of containers per kit is variable - quantities available: 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 18, 24
- TUFF Shelving bays have a robust, boltless construction that requires no nuts or bolts
- The shelving is easy to assembly - we recommend using a Nylon mallet to tap parts together
- 300kg+ bays have reinforcements under shelves for additional support
TUFF Shelving Information:
- 1800mm wide bays have single uprights from 45 x 45mm reinforced steel section
- Bays can also be fixed to walls or bolted together once in position
- Supplied with rubber feet for good levelling on uneven floors
- Shelving is complete with hard wearing chipboard shelves
- Durable powder coated finish - Grey RAL 7016 & Orange RAL 2004
- Height x Depth: 1760mm (~ 6ft.) x 450mm
- Widths: 900 / 1200 / 1500 / 1800mm
- Capacity: 200kg to 450kg UDL
40L Euro Container Information:
- Stackable modular plastic containers designed for protective storage
- Manufactured from high-density food grade Polypropylene
- Temperature resistance from -5°C to +70°C
- Can be interstacked with 20L Euro Containers
- Dark grey construction as standard is discreet
- External Dimensions: H200 x W400 x L600mm
- Internal Dimensions: H185 x W353 x L552mm
- Capacity: 40L / 25kg
Please see specification tab for shelving bay and container sizes, load capacities and no. of containers.
Code Capacity Colour Width Depth Height No. of Containers 20500375 200kg UDL Dark Grey 900mm 450mm 1760mm 2 20500376 200kg UDL Dark Grey 900mm 450mm 1760mm 4 20500377 300kg UDL Dark Grey 1500mm 450mm 1760mm 2 20500378 300kg UDL Dark Grey 1500mm 450mm 1760mm 4 20500379 300kg UDL Dark Grey 1500mm 450mm 1760mm 6 20500380 300kg UDL Dark Grey 1500mm 450mm 1760mm 8 20500381 450kg UDL Dark Grey 1800mm 450mm 1760mm 2 20500382 450kg UDL Dark Grey 1800mm 450mm 1760mm 4 20500383 450kg UDL Dark Grey 1800mm 450mm 1760mm 6 20500384 450kg UDL Dark Grey 1800mm 450mm 1760mm 8 20500385 450kg UDL Dark Grey 1800mm 450mm 1760mm 12 20500386 450kg UDL Dark Grey 1800mm 450mm 1760mm 16 20500387 450kg UDL Dark Grey 1800mm 450mm 1760mm 18 20500388 450kg UDL Dark Grey 1800mm 450mm 1760mm 24
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.