Add practical storage and organisation to your workshop or garage with our TUFF Shelving Kits with TC4 Bins available at an affordable price with quick delivery!
- Included in each kit is 1 TUFF shelving bay with assigned number of TC4 picking bins
- Number of bins per kit is dependent on bay size - quantities available: 10, 20, 30 or 40
- The TC bins can be stacked on the shelving to create accessible picking locations
- TUFF Shelving bays have a robust, boltless construction that requires no nuts or bolts
- The shelving is easy to assembly - we recommend using a Nylon mallet to tap parts together
- 300kg+ bays have reinforcements under shelves for additional support
TUFF Shelving Information:
- 1800mm wide bays have single uprights from 45 x 45mm reinforced steel section
- Bays can also be fixed to walls or bolted together once in position
- Supplied with rubber feet for good levelling on uneven floors
- Shelving is complete with hard wearing chipboard shelves
- Durable powder coated finish - Grey RAL 7016 & Orange RAL 2004
- Height x Depth: 1760mm (~ 6ft.) x 450mm
- Widths: 1200 / 1500 / 1800mm
- Capacity: 300kg to 450kg UDL
TC Bin Information:
- Industry standard plastic container bins are a great storage solution
- Bins can be stacked on shelves whilst providing safe access to contents
- They have a low open front to allow for contents to be seen and picked easily
- Hygienic, clean and smooth faces protect against a build up of grease
- White labels for quick identification are sold separately
- TC4 Dimensions: H132 x W205 x L350mm - 9.1L
- TC5 Dimensions: H182 x W205 x L350mm - 12.8L
- TC6 Dimensions: H182 x W420 x L375mm - 28.3L
Please see specification tab for shelving bay and bin sizes, load capacities and no. of bins.
Code Capacity Colour Width Depth Height No. of Bins 20500358BE 300kg UDL Blue 1200mm 450mm 1760mm 40 20500358GN 300kg UDL Green 1200mm 450mm 1760mm 40 20500358RD 300kg UDL Red 1200mm 450mm 1760mm 40 20500358YW 300kg UDL Yellow 1200mm 450mm 1760mm 40 20500359BE 300kg UDL Blue 1200mm 450mm 1760mm 20 20500359GN 300kg UDL Green 1200mm 450mm 1760mm 20 20500359RD 300kg UDL Red 1200mm 450mm 1760mm 20 20500359YW 300kg UDL Yellow 1200mm 450mm 1760mm 20 20500360BE 300kg UDL Blue 1500mm 450mm 1760mm 30 20500360GN 300kg UDL Green 1500mm 450mm 1760mm 30 20500360RD 300kg UDL Red 1500mm 450mm 1760mm 30 20500360YW 300kg UDL Yellow 1500mm 450mm 1760mm 30 20500361BE 300kg UDL Blue 1500mm 450mm 1760mm 30 20500361GN 300kg UDL Green 1500mm 450mm 1760mm 30 20500361RD 300kg UDL Red 1500mm 450mm 1760mm 30 20500361YW 300kg UDL Yellow 1500mm 450mm 1760mm 30 20500362BE 450kg UDL Blue 1800mm 450mm 1760mm 40 20500362GN 450kg UDL Green 1800mm 450mm 1760mm 40 20500362RD 450kg UDL Red 1800mm 450mm 1760mm 40 20500362YW 450kg UDL Yellow 1800mm 450mm 1760mm 40 20500370BE 450kg UDL Blue 1800mm 450mm 1760mm 50 20500370GN 450kg UDL Green 1800mm 450mm 1760mm 50 20500370RD 450kg UDL Red 1800mm 450mm 1760mm 50 20500370YW 450kg UDL Yellow 1800mm 450mm 1760mm 50
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.