TUFF Ton 2.5 metre Premium Longspan Racking has a high load capacity ideal for warehouses, large storerooms and other storage facilities. It's heavy duty construction and 500kg UDL per level makes it the right choice for heavy items and pallets.
- The blue end frames are built in the factory and delivered pre-assembled to ensure strength
- The orange horizontal beams then slot into the frames and are secured via locking pins
- End frames and beams are powder coated for a durable and long lasting finish
- The beam levels (shelves) can be positioned anywhere without compromising stability
- The lowest the beam levels can be fixed is 185mm off the floor
- The beams can be adjusted as required on 50mm pitches
- Beam level / shelves have a 500kg UDL load capacity
- Bays can be bolted to the floor for extra stability
- 600mm and 900mm Deep bays are supplied with 18mm thick chipboard shelves
- 1200mm Deep bays are supplied with 25mm thick chipboard shelves
- Our price includes 3 shelves per bay and necessary locking pins to fix in position
- Bay Height: 2500mm standard
- Extension bays are supplied with 1 x end frame and 3 x levels
- To extend your run of racking add as many extension bays your require
- Please note you only require 1 starter bay per run
A note on dimensions
Widths given are the clear entry to the bay of racking. The overall width of each bay can be calculated by the width + 104mm (the blue uprights are 52mm thick each). Please note that the dimensions given for height and depth are the overall size.
When measuring your available space for the longspan racking please remember to:
- Always measure from the skirting
- Take into consideration pipework and services boxes that may affect the width or depth available
- Measure the overall width of the bay not just the clear entry dimensions
Code Capacity Width Depth Height Base Width 20500188 500kg per level 950mm 600mm 2500mm 1054mm 20500189 500kg per level 950mm 900mm 2500mm 1054mm 20500190 500kg per level 950mm 1200mm 2500mm 1054mm 20500191 500kg per level 1150mm 600mm 2500mm 1254mm 20500192 500kg per level 1150mm 900mm 2500mm 1254mm 20500193 500kg per level 1150mm 1200mm 2500mm 1254mm 20500194 500kg per level 1350mm 600mm 2500mm 1454mm 20500195 500kg per level 1350mm 900mm 2500mm 1454mm 20500196 500kg per level 1350mm 1200mm 2500mm 1454mm 20500197 500kg per level 1500mm 600mm 2500mm 1604mm 20500198 500kg per level 1500mm 900mm 2500mm 1604mm 20500199 500kg per level 1500mm 1200mm 2500mm 1604mm 20500200 500kg per level 1850mm 600mm 2500mm 1954mm 20500201 500kg per level 1850mm 900mm 2500mm 1954mm 20500202 500kg per level 1850mm 1200mm 2500mm 1954mm 20500203 500kg per level 2250mm 600mm 2500mm 2354mm 20500204 500kg per level 2250mm 900mm 2500mm 2354mm 20500205 500kg per level 2250mm 1200mm 2500mm 2354mm 20500206 500kg per level 2400mm 600mm 2500mm 2504mm 20500207 500kg per level 2400mm 900mm 2500mm 2504mm 20500208 500kg per level 2400mm 1200mm 2500mm 2504mm 20500230 500kg per level 950mm 600mm 2500mm 1002mm 20500231 500kg per level 950mm 900mm 2500mm 1002mm 20500232 500kg per level 950mm 1200mm 2500mm 1002mm 20500233 500kg per level 1150mm 600mm 2500mm 1202mm 20500234 500kg per level 1150mm 900mm 2500mm 1202mm 20500235 500kg per level 1150mm 1200mm 2500mm 1202mm 20500236 500kg per level 1350mm 600mm 2500mm 1402mm 20500237 500kg per level 1350mm 900mm 2500mm 1402mm 20500238 500kg per level 1350mm 1200mm 2500mm 1402mm 20500239 500kg per level 1500mm 600mm 2500mm 1552mm 20500240 500kg per level 1500mm 900mm 2500mm 1552mm 20500241 500kg per level 1500mm 1200mm 2500mm 1552mm 20500242 500kg per level 1850mm 600mm 2500mm 1902mm 20500243 500kg per level 1850mm 900mm 2500mm 1902mm 20500244 500kg per level 1850mm 1200mm 2500mm 1902mm 20500245 500kg per level 2250mm 600mm 2500mm 2302mm 20500246 500kg per level 2250mm 900mm 2500mm 2302mm 20500247 500kg per level 2250mm 1200mm 2500mm 2302mm 20500248 500kg per level 2400mm 600mm 2500mm 2452mm 20500249 500kg per level 2400mm 900mm 2500mm 2452mm 20500250 500kg per level 2400mm 1200mm 2500mm 2452mm 20500251 500kg per level 950mm 600mm - - 20500252 500kg per level 950mm 900mm - - 20500253 500kg per level 950mm 1200mm - - 20500254 500kg per level 1150mm 600mm - - 20500255 500kg per level 1150mm 900mm - - 20500256 500kg per level 1150mm 1200mm - - 20500257 500kg per level 1350mm 600mm - - 20500258 500kg per level 1350mm 900mm - - 20500259 500kg per level 1350mm 1200mm - - 20500260 500kg per level 1500mm 600mm - - 20500261 500kg per level 1500mm 900mm - - 20500262 500kg per level 1500mm 1200mm - - 20500263 500kg per level 1850mm 600mm - - 20500264 500kg per level 1850mm 900mm - - 20500265 500kg per level 1850mm 1200mm - - 20500266 500kg per level 2250mm 600mm - - 20500267 500kg per level 2250mm 900mm - - 20500268 500kg per level 2250mm 1200mm - - 20500269 500kg per level 2400mm 600mm - - 20500270 500kg per level 2400mm 900mm - - 20500271 500kg per level 2400mm 1200mm - -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.