Small wheelie bin suitable for domestic, indoor and outdoor use.
- Our 50 litre Wheelie Bins made from Polyethylene to EU standards EN840
- Wheelie bins are easily cleaned and are resistant to Acid and Alkaline solutions, fungi, bacteria and washing materials
- On average a 50 litre bin can hold 1 refuse bag
- Available in a choice of Five Colours
- Fitted with four wheels
- Standard Delivery is 2 - 3 working days
- For Next day Delivery please add code 'ND3' to your basket and place your order before 12pm
- Standard Dark Grey Household Wheelie Bins are 240 Litre
- Wheelie Bin Stickers & Labels available (0-9 & A-E) please see Dropdown
- Wheelie bin stickers sold separately from our wheelie bins are on a 3 Day Delivery via Royal Mail
- External Dimensions: H650 x W420 x D470mm
- Internal Dimensions: H520 x W350 x D350mm
- Sticker Dimensions: H150 x W125mm
- Capacity: 50 Litre - 1 refuse bag
- Material: Polyethylene body
Feature and Benefits
50 Litre wheelie bins are suitable for outdoor and indoor use and are ideal for domestic use, offices, schools and other work environments.
They are small enough to comfortably be situated underneath kitchen work surfaces or to be placed in offices and around school classroom. On average they hold 1 refuse bag so and are particularly ideal for single occupancy households and smaller work premises. They can also be effective in workplaces where the waste and recycling is collected regularly from the offices or work areas to be stored in larger outdoor wheelie bin ready for the weekly or fortnightly local waste collection.
As the 50 litre wheelie bins are available in a choice of five colours (dark grey, green, blue, red or yellow) they can be used for effective waste separation. For instance, a red wheelie bin could be used for plastics, a blue for paper, green for glass or garden waste and yellow for food and drink cans. This is a practical system for school classrooms, offices and households to encourage recycling.
Our 50 litre wheelie bins are extremely popular. Some of customers have more unusual uses for them including using them for storing children's toys; as small bins for garden waste which can be taken around the garden as you work; and as recycling bins and food bins for parties
The EN840 standard is the regulation of mobile waste containers. To be accredited to this standard the wheeled bins must go through vigorous testing to ascertain whether they meet key requirements for their category of bin.
The 50 litre wheelie bin is manufactured form Polyethylene to conform to the EU standard EN840.
The tough plastic construction is designed to be weather proof and should withstand severe weather conditions, as well as providing resistance to cracks, dents and bending. The use of the material in the manufacturing process, along with the curved edge design, ensures the bins are easy to keep clean and maintain. The wheelie bins can withstand washing materials and are also resistance to Acid and Alkaline solutions, fungi and bacteria. Therefore, when the wheelie bins need cleaning this can be done easily with a disinfectant solution. In order to comply with EN840 regulations the 50 litre wheelie bin is also fitted with four swivel castor wheels which enable unrestricted movement of the bin.
Code Colour Size CTR50BE Blue H650 x W420 x D470mm 1 CTR50DGY Dark Grey H650 x W420 x D470mm 1 CTR50RD Red H650 x W420 x D470mm 1 CTR50YW Yellow H650 x W420 x D470mm 1 CTR50DG Green H650 x W420 x D470mm 1 60430114 All H150 x W125mm - 60430115 All H150 x W125mm - 60430116 All H150 x W125mm - 60430117 All H150 x W125mm - 60430118 All H150 x W125mm - 60430119 All H150 x W125mm - 60430120 All H150 x W125mm - 60430121 All H150 x W125mm - 60430122 All H150 x W125mm - 60430123 All H150 x W125mm - 60430124 All H150 x W125mm - 60430125 All H150 x W125mm - 60430126 All H150 x W125mm - 60430127 All H150 x W125mm - 60430128 All H150 x W125mm -
- Delivery Info & Help
Next Day Delivery Information:
To receive your item the next day you will need to purchase the item before 12 midday. Orders placed for next day delivery after the 12 midday cut off will be dispatched the next working day and therefore delivered in 2 working days.
Goods are delivered between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Orders placed after midday Friday until midday Monday will be delivered on Tuesday.
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. We shall however endeavour to deliver within 21 days.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.