TUFF Self Tipping Skips available with Free 5 Day Delivery as standard.
Next Day Delivery is available on 300L, 600L and 900L (excluding 1100L - 5 Day Delivery only)
Simply place your order before 1pm and add the code NEXTDAY40 into your basket.
- Heavy duty self tipping skips have an automatic tipping mechanism triggered by front plate
- Available in a full range of sizes and capacities for a multitude of applications
- Steel construction with hard-wearing polyester powder coat finish in blue
- Push plate placed at the front of the base automatically tips the skip
- Manual side handles for manually tipping the skip if required
- Features fork sleeves for easy tipping at high levels
- Tipping skips are compatible to use with fork lifts
- Smooth rolling mechanism with precision teeth
- CE Marked for quality standard
- Manual Handle & Automatic Front Plate Operation
- Fork Sleeves to use with Forklifts
- Roll Forward Mechanism
- Precision Teeth
- Material: 2.5mm heavy duty Steel
- Finish: Powder coated Blue
- Heights: 750, 865, 870, 880mm
- Widths: 840, 870, 1215, 1615mm
- Lengths: 1215, 1495mm
- Load Capacity: Up to 1500kg
Please see Specification Tab for more information (Weight, Capacity, Dimensions)
- Dimensions: W230 x H100mm
- Total Width: 640mm
- Castor Set: four Polyurethane 160mm dia. castors including 2 fixed and 2 swivel/braked, 300kg load capacity, adds 190mm to height of skip
- Chain Set: secures skip through two eyes, for safely pulling skip back into upright position after being emptied
- Additional colours, stickers, lids, chains and other castors available, subject to cost and longer lead times
If you require a custom heavy duty Tipping Skip, take a look at our TUFF Premium Tipping Skips
Code Capacity Colour Size Volume Weight Load Capacity 54043264 0.30m³ / 0.39yd³ Blue L1215 x W840 x H750mm 300L 90kg 1500kg 54043265 0.60m³ / 0.78yd³ Blue L1495 x W865 x H870mm 600L 105kg 1500kg 54043266 0.90m³ / 1.18yd³ Blue L1495 x W1215 x H870mm 900L 120kg 1500kg 54043267 1.10m³ / 1.44yd³ Blue L1663 x W1215 x H870mm 1100L 135kg 1500kg 54043268 - Brown 160mm dia. - - 300kg ND40 - All - - - -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. We shall however endeavour to deliver within 21 days.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.