This page includes excepts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
Receipt and Return of Goods
- The buyer, will inspect the goods upon delivery and will notify the seller immediately of any damages or shortages. Any defects in the goods notify the seller within 10 working days from the date the goods were delivered. Save in respect of any shortages or defects if you, the buyer, fail to comply with this clause we will not be held legally liable in respect of any other complaint which should have been brought to our attention within this period.
- Subject to English Law, goods cannot be returned without prior consent of the seller in writing. Handling charges may be levied for returned goods and repackaging charges if packaging has been removed or damaged. Acceptance of the return of used goods may be refused or alternatively a repair charge may be levied at the Sellers discretion.
- Reimbursement will buy the same method of payment as the original payment unless otherwise agreed by the both parties.
- The Sellers invoice always follows despatch of the goods. If after three days following receipt of the invoice the Customer has not received the goods, the Seller should be informed by telephone or in writing. Failure to do so could render invalid any claim the Seller might have on the transporter or carrier whose own trading conditions may be governed by a time period. In the event of any goods being delivered damaged or short delivered, the carriers note should be endorsed accordingly and a copy should be sent to the Seller within 3 days of delivery of the goods. The Seller will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage if this condition is not adhered to.
- Non faulty and non-damaged goods can only be returned if permission is granted by the Seller in writing. At the point of such permission, the Buyer assumes all responsibility for returning the goods to the Seller to an agreed returns address. The Buyer must organise the return of the goods at their own risk and at their own cost. The Seller will not be liable for any costs that the buyer incurs for returning goods. Credit to the Buyer will only occur when the goods are back with the Seller at the agreed address and signed for with the Buyer's courier in original condition and with all original packaging intact. Failure to return goods in the above described condition will result in reductions in credit to the value of repairing or replacing damaged goods.
- Made to order goods are non-returnable save in the respect of defects or damages that have occurred in the manufacturing process or in delivery of the goods.