Square Tube Industrial Workbenches - 500kg UDL
from £191.77 exc VAT
£230.12 inc VAT
This is a made to order product. Delivery: 5 working days
5 Working Days Delivery on selected workbenches and accessories - please see Green codes in tables above.
Please Note: 5 working days delivery is available on Blue drawer and cupboards only and a selection of accessories. All other items are made to order with 15 working days delivery. If you order items on 5 day and 15 day delivery your order will be despatched in one consignment at the later delivery date.
- Industrial workbenches design for general purpose use constructed from welded tubular steel
- Suitable for numerous light engineering applications in assembly and production environments
- Available with 4 worktop options: Laminate, MFC, Lino or Beech (see below for details)
- Features square leg frames and worktop support channels for strength and rigidity in use
- Two support beams run across the bottom of the bench to prevent unwanted sideways movement
- Drawers and cupboards can be located in any position along the length of the workbench
- Fitted with height adjustable levelling feet fitted as standard
- Airflow drilled inwards so no nuts are required when bolting together
- Workbenches are 840mm high as standard
- Choice of widths and depths available
- Maximum Load Capacity: 500kg UDL
- Manufactured in the UK
- If your order has a large quantity of multiple items please call our Sales Team for a bespoke price break
For 760 and 920mm high workbenches please Click here - remember to return to this page for accessories
Please Note: When purchasing Above Bench Accessories you must purchase Rear Support Posts for the accessories to be fitted onto. The support posts are available in two heights: 760 and 1180mm high above the bench worktop.
- A durable, hardwearing 18mm thick worktop suitable for general purpose applications
- Warp and splinter proof, it is made from resin coated particle of softwood
- It is denser than conventional wood and is highly resistant to oils and moisture
- MFC (Melamine Faced Chipboard) is a great choice for an industrial workbench
- A tough 20mm thick worktop suitable for every day, general purpose use
- Easy to keep clean and wipe down after use
- Good resistance to oil, grease, weak acids and mild alkalis
- Selected sizes available on 5 working days delivery
- 20mm Thick Linoleum worktop provides a hard wearing surface to work on
- Good resistance to diluted acids, oils and most conventional solvents like white spirit
- A smooth surface which is easy to wipe clean and maintain
- Not recommended if you are working with alkalis
Solid Beech Worktop:
- At 27mm thick this Solid Beech worktop provides is a more heavy duty options
- An ideal work surface for tool work, component work, DIY and woodwork
- More resistant to scratches and damage caused by sharp tools and high impact applications
- Can be sanded down and oiled as required to keep surface in good condition
- Selected sizes available on 5 working days delivery
|SB1AQ||250kg||H840 x W900 x D600mm||900mm||MFC|
|SB1Q||250kg||H840 x W1200 x D600mm||1200mm||MFC|
|SB2Q||250kg||H840 x W1200 x D750mm||1200mm||MFC|
|SB3Q||250kg||H840 x W1200 x D900mm||1200mm||MFC|
|SB7Q||250kg||H840 x W1500 x D600mm||1500mm||MFC|
|SB8Q||250kg||H840 x W1500 x D750mm||1500mm||MFC|
|SB9Q||250kg||H840 x W1500 x D900mm||1500mm||MFC|
|SB4Q||250kg||H840 x W1800 x D600mm||1800mm||MFC|
|SB5Q||250kg||H840 x W1800 x D750mm||1800mm||MFC|
|SB6Q||250kg||H840 x W1800 x D900mm||1800mm||MFC|
|SL1AQ||250kg||H840 x W900 x D600mm||900mm||Laminate|
|SL1Q||250kg||H840 x W1200 x D600mm||1200mm||Laminate|
|SL2Q||250kg||H840 x W1200 x D750mm||1200mm||Laminate|
|SL3Q||250kg||H840 x W1200 x D900mm||1200mm||Laminate|
|SL7Q||250kg||H840 x W1500 x D600mm||1500mm||Laminate|
|SL8Q||250kg||H840 x W1500 x D750mm||1500mm||Laminate|
|SL9Q||250kg||H840 x W1500 x D900mm||1500mm||Laminate|
|SL4Q||250kg||H840 x W1800 x D600mm||1800mm||Laminate|
|SL5Q||250kg||H840 x W1800 x D750mm||1800mm||Laminate|
|SL6Q||250kg||H840 x W1800 x D900mm||1800mm||Laminate|
|34024724||250kg||H840 x W900 x D600mm||900mm||Linoleum|
|34024725||250kg||H840 x W1200 x D600mm||1200mm||Linoleum|
|34024726||250kg||H840 x W1200 x D750mm||1200mm||Linoleum|
|34024727||250kg||H840 x W1200 x D900mm||1200mm||Linoleum|
|34024728||250kg||H840 x W1500 x D600mm||1500mm||Linoleum|
|34024729||250kg||H840 x W1500 x D750mm||1500mm||Linoleum|
|34024730||250kg||H840 x W1500 x D900mm||1500mm||Linoleum|
|34024731||250kg||H840 x W1800 x D600mm||1800mm||Linoleum|
|34024732||250kg||H840 x W1800 x D750mm||1800mm||Linoleum|
|34024733||250kg||H840 x W1800 x D900mm||1800mm||Linoleum|
|34024740||250kg||H840 x W1200 x D600mm||1200mm||Beech|
|34024741||250kg||H840 x W1200 x D750mm||1200mm||Beech|
|34024742||250kg||H840 x W1200 x D900mm||1200mm||Beech|
|34024743||250kg||H840 x W1500 x D600mm||1500mm||Beech|
|34024744||250kg||H840 x W1500 x D750mm||1500mm||Beech|
|34024745||250kg||H840 x W1500 x D900mm||1500mm||Beech|
|34024746||250kg||H840 x W1800 x D600mm||1800mm||Beech|
|34024747||250kg||H840 x W1800 x D750mm||1800mm||Beech|
|34024748||250kg||H840 x W1800 x D900mm||1800mm||Beech|
|XBB1A||-||W900 x D600mm||All||MFC|
|XBB1||-||W1200 x D600mm||All||MFC|
|XBB2||-||W1200 x D750mm||All||MFC|
|XBL1A||-||W900 x D600mm||All||Laminate|
|XBL1||-||W1200 x D600mm||All||Laminate|
|XBL2||-||W1200 x D750mm||All||Laminate|
|34024734||-||W900 x D600mm||All||Linoleum|
|34024735||-||W1200 x D600mm||All||Linoleum|
|34024736||-||W1200 x D750mm||All||Linoleum|
|L30B||-||W1200 x D450mm||1200mm||MFC|
|L32B||-||W1500 x D450mm||1500mm||MFC|
|L31B||-||W1800 x D450mm||1800mm||MFC|
|L30L||-||W1200 x D450mm||1200mm||Laminate|
|L32L||-||W1500 x D450mm||1500mm||Laminate|
|L31L||-||W1800 x D450mm||1800mm||Laminate|
|34024737||-||W1200 x D450mm||1200mm||Linoleum|
|34024738||-||W1500 x D450mm||1500mm||Linoleum|
|34024739||-||W1800 x D450mm||1800mm||Linoleum|
|100DV||-||Jaw W105 x D34mm||All||All|
|120DV||-||Jaw W130 x D38mm||All||All|
|QL13B||-||W1200 x D300mm||1200mm||All|
|QL13B5||-||W1500 x D300mm||1500mm||All|
|QL14B||-||W1800 x D300mm||1800mm||All|
|QL141||-||W1200 x D50mm||1200mm||All|
|QL145||-||W1500 x D50mm||1500mm||All|
|QL146||-||W1800 x D50mm||1800mm||All|
|QL6312P||-||W1200 x H480mm||1200mm||All|
|QL6315P||-||W1500 x H480mm||1500mm||All|
|QL6318P||-||W1800 x H480mm||1800mm||All|
|QL21BE||-||H435 x W420 x D420mm||All||All|
|QL21DG||-||H435 x W420 x D420mm||All||All|
|QL21GN||-||H435 x W420 x D420mm||All||All|
|QL21RD||-||H435 x W420 x D420mm||All||All|
|QL19BE||-||H220 x W420 x D420mm||All||All|
|QL19DG||-||H220 x W420 x D420mm||All||All|
|QL19GN||-||H220 x W420 x D420mm||All||All|
|QL19RD||-||H220 x W420 x D420mm||All||All|
|QL19TBE||-||H435 x W420 x D420mm||All||All|
|QL19TDG||-||H435 x W420 x D420mm||All||All|
|QL19TGN||-||H435 x W420 x D420mm||All||All|
|QL19TRD||-||H435 x W420 x D420mm||All||All|
|WPOS69||-||W0.6m x L0.9m||-||All|
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery to UK Mainland*, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
*Delivery to addresses in the following postcode areas are subject to a small delivery charge per order. For delivery costs to these areas please start a live chat or call our Sales team on 01922 715130.
If your postcode area isn't listed below but may be border line, please contact us to check if it falls in to our free delivery area. Please note: This list is constantly updated and is not definitive.
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO, TD, TR, ZE
Delivery to Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland is P.OA. Please speak to our Sales Team for further assistance.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
Videos for this product coming soon. Click here to view our YouTube channel.