5 Working Days Delivery on selected workbenches and accessories - please see Green codes in tables above.
Please Note: 5 working days delivery is available on Blue drawer and cupboards only and a selection of accessories. All other items are made to order with 15 working days delivery. If you order items on 5 day and 15 day delivery your order will be despatched in one consignment at the later delivery date.
- Industrial workbenches design for general purpose use constructed from welded tubular steel
- Suitable for numerous light engineering applications in assembly and production environments
- Available with 4 worktop options: Laminate, MFC, Lino or Beech (see below for details)
- Features square leg frames and worktop support channels for strength and rigidity in use
- Two support beams run across the bottom of the bench to prevent unwanted sideways movement
- Drawers and cupboards can be located in any position along the length of the workbench
- Fitted with height adjustable levelling feet fitted as standard
- Airflow drilled inwards so no nuts are required when bolting together
- Workbenches are 840mm high as standard
- Choice of widths and depths available
- Maximum Load Capacity: 500kg UDL
- Manufactured in the UK
- If your order has a large quantity of multiple items please call our Sales Team for a bespoke price break
For 760 and 920mm high workbenches please Click here - remember to return to this page for accessories
Need this in Anti-Static? Click here
Please Note: When purchasing Above Bench Accessories you must purchase Rear Support Posts for the accessories to be fitted onto. The support posts are available in two heights: 760 and 1180mm high above the bench worktop.
- A durable, hardwearing 18mm thick worktop suitable for general purpose applications
- Warp and splinter proof, it is made from resin coated particle of softwood
- It is denser than conventional wood and is highly resistant to oils and moisture
- MFC (Melamine Faced Chipboard) is a great choice for an industrial workbench
- A tough 20mm thick worktop suitable for every day, general purpose use
- Easy to keep clean and wipe down after use
- Good resistance to oil, grease, weak acids and mild alkalis
- Selected sizes available on 5 working days delivery
- 20mm Thick Linoleum worktop provides a hard wearing surface to work on
- Good resistance to diluted acids, oils and most conventional solvents like white spirit
- A smooth surface which is easy to wipe clean and maintain
- Not recommended if you are working with alkalis
Solid Beech Worktop:
- At 27mm thick this Solid Beech worktop provides is a more heavy duty options
- An ideal work surface for tool work, component work, DIY and woodwork
- More resistant to scratches and damage caused by sharp tools and high impact applications
- Can be sanded down and oiled as required to keep surface in good condition
- Selected sizes available on 5 working days delivery
Code Capacity Size Width Worktop SB1AQ 250kg H840 x W900 x D600mm 900mm MFC SB1Q 250kg H840 x W1200 x D600mm 1200mm MFC SB2Q 250kg H840 x W1200 x D750mm 1200mm MFC SB3Q 250kg H840 x W1200 x D900mm 1200mm MFC SB7Q 250kg H840 x W1500 x D600mm 1500mm MFC SB8Q 250kg H840 x W1500 x D750mm 1500mm MFC SB9Q 250kg H840 x W1500 x D900mm 1500mm MFC SB4Q 250kg H840 x W1800 x D600mm 1800mm MFC SB5Q 250kg H840 x W1800 x D750mm 1800mm MFC SB6Q 250kg H840 x W1800 x D900mm 1800mm MFC SL1AQ 250kg H840 x W900 x D600mm 900mm Laminate SL1Q 250kg H840 x W1200 x D600mm 1200mm Laminate SL2Q 250kg H840 x W1200 x D750mm 1200mm Laminate SL3Q 250kg H840 x W1200 x D900mm 1200mm Laminate SL7Q 250kg H840 x W1500 x D600mm 1500mm Laminate SL8Q 250kg H840 x W1500 x D750mm 1500mm Laminate SL9Q 250kg H840 x W1500 x D900mm 1500mm Laminate SL4Q 250kg H840 x W1800 x D600mm 1800mm Laminate SL5Q 250kg H840 x W1800 x D750mm 1800mm Laminate SL6Q 250kg H840 x W1800 x D900mm 1800mm Laminate 34024724 250kg H840 x W900 x D600mm 900mm Linoleum 34024725 250kg H840 x W1200 x D600mm 1200mm Linoleum 34024726 250kg H840 x W1200 x D750mm 1200mm Linoleum 34024727 250kg H840 x W1200 x D900mm 1200mm Linoleum 34024728 250kg H840 x W1500 x D600mm 1500mm Linoleum 34024729 250kg H840 x W1500 x D750mm 1500mm Linoleum 34024730 250kg H840 x W1500 x D900mm 1500mm Linoleum 34024731 250kg H840 x W1800 x D600mm 1800mm Linoleum 34024732 250kg H840 x W1800 x D750mm 1800mm Linoleum 34024733 250kg H840 x W1800 x D900mm 1800mm Linoleum 34024740 250kg H840 x W1200 x D600mm 1200mm Beech 34024741 250kg H840 x W1200 x D750mm 1200mm Beech 34024742 250kg H840 x W1200 x D900mm 1200mm Beech 34024743 250kg H840 x W1500 x D600mm 1500mm Beech 34024744 250kg H840 x W1500 x D750mm 1500mm Beech 34024745 250kg H840 x W1500 x D900mm 1500mm Beech 34024746 250kg H840 x W1800 x D600mm 1800mm Beech 34024747 250kg H840 x W1800 x D750mm 1800mm Beech 34024748 250kg H840 x W1800 x D900mm 1800mm Beech XBB1A - W900 x D600mm All MFC XBB1 - W1200 x D600mm All MFC XBB2 - W1200 x D750mm All MFC XBL1A - W900 x D600mm All Laminate XBL1 - W1200 x D600mm All Laminate XBL2 - W1200 x D750mm All Laminate 34024734 - W900 x D600mm All Linoleum 34024735 - W1200 x D600mm All Linoleum 34024736 - W1200 x D750mm All Linoleum L30B - W1200 x D450mm 1200mm MFC L32B - W1500 x D450mm 1500mm MFC L31B - W1800 x D450mm 1800mm MFC L30L - W1200 x D450mm 1200mm Laminate L32L - W1500 x D450mm 1500mm Laminate L31L - W1800 x D450mm 1800mm Laminate 34024737 - W1200 x D450mm 1200mm Linoleum 34024738 - W1500 x D450mm 1500mm Linoleum 34024739 - W1800 x D450mm 1800mm Linoleum 100DV - Jaw W105 x D34mm All All 120DV - Jaw W130 x D38mm All All QL17 - - All All QL180 - - All All QL15R4 - W1200mm 1200mm All QL15R5 - W1500mm 1500mm All QL15R6 - W1800mm 1800mm All QL121 - W1200mm 1200mm All QL125 - W1500mm 1500mm All QL124 - W1800mm 1800mm All QL11 - - All All QL112 - - All - 40540592 - - All - 40540593 - - All All 40540594 - - All All QTR12 - W1200mm 1200mm All QTR15 - W1500mm 1500mm All QTR18 - W1800mm 1800mm All QL13B - W1200 x D300mm 1200mm All QL13B5 - W1500 x D300mm 1500mm All QL14B - W1800 x D300mm 1800mm All QL13L - - 1200mm All QL13L5 - - 1500mm All QL14L - - 1800mm All QL141 - W1200 x D50mm 1200mm All QL145 - W1500 x D50mm 1500mm All QL146 - W1800 x D50mm 1800mm All QL24R1 - W1200mm 1200mm All QL24R5 - W1500mm 1500mm All QL24R4 - W1800mm 1800mm All QL241 - W1200mm 1200mm All QL245 - W1500mm 1500mm All QL244 - W1800mm 1800mm All QL6312P - W1200 x H480mm 1200mm All QL6315P - W1500 x H480mm 1500mm All QL6318P - W1800 x H480mm 1800mm All QL151P - - 1200mm All QL155P - - 1500mm All QL154P - - 1800mm All QL21BE - H435 x W420 x D420mm All All QL21DG - H435 x W420 x D420mm All All QL21GN - H435 x W420 x D420mm All All QL21RD - H435 x W420 x D420mm All All QL19BE - H220 x W420 x D420mm All All QL19DG - H220 x W420 x D420mm All All QL19GN - H220 x W420 x D420mm All All QL19RD - H220 x W420 x D420mm All All QL19TBE - H435 x W420 x D420mm All All QL19TDG - H435 x W420 x D420mm All All QL19TGN - H435 x W420 x D420mm All All QL19TRD - H435 x W420 x D420mm All All WPOS69 - W0.6m x L0.9m - All 40240022 - - All All
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.