NEW TUFF 2020 Update! Upgraded design to TUFF Heavy Duty Workbenches.
- TUFF Heavy Duty Workbenches with 2 x 3 drawer units (6 drawers) and a large central cupboard
- Drawers and Cupboard provide practical and secure storage for tools, parts and work
- Free Gift with Purchase: Bench Mounting Vice
- Free Gift Value: £49.99
- Heavy Duty range of benches ideal for factories, laboratories and productions lines
- Extremely robust construction with framework optimising sturdiness
- Drawers and Cupboards are fitted with central locking for added security
- Two worktop choices: Laminate or Beech
- Workbench framework is powder coated light grey
- Drawer / Cupboard fronts are powder coated blue
- Width: 2000mm
- Height: 840mm
- Depth: 650mm
- Drawer Unit / Cupboard Dimensions: H640 x W600 x D600mm
- Each drawer has a load capacity of 50kg
- Load Capacity: 500kg UDL
- Standard delivery - 2 to 3 working days
- Next day & Saturday delivery options also available
- Please place your order before 12pm (Noon) for Next Day Delivery
Solid Beech Worktop:
The 27mm Solid Beech worktop is a heavier duty option. Solid wood worktops are ideal for high impact work, as they are more resistant to damage caused by sharp tools and repetitive motions compared to other worktop options. They are extremely hard wearing, but if any damage does occur the worktops can be sanded down and repaired.
Easy to clean worktp surface with resistance to oil, grease and other similar substances.
TUFF workbenches are supplied in knock down form for easy on site assembly and to allow access to the site location. These benches can be supplied fully assembled for an extra cost - please call or Live Chat with our Sales Team for further details.
Code Capacity Width Depth Height Worktop 34024097 500kg UDL 2000mm 650mm 840mm Laminate 34024036 500kg UDL 2000mm 650mm 840mm Beech ND40 - All - - All NDAM60 - All - - All NDBN49 - All - - All SAT68 - All - - All SATFE75 - All - - All
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.