AluLock is a variable length high security cable seal with a unique locking mechanism and cable design.
- Non-preformed cable which unravels when cut
- Galvanised steel cable, removable only with tool
- Prevents cable cutting and reusing of seal
- Suitable for security goods for a long period of time
Industries & Applications:
- Can be used to secure import/export goods worldwide
- Suitable for applications including Shipping containers, Rail trucks, Plastic distribution boxes and Petrochemical valves
- 24012200: 1.5mm Cable - Sold in packs of 500
- 24012201: 2.0mm Cable - Sold in packs of 250
- 24012202: 2.5mm Cable - Sold in packs of 250
- 24012203: 3.5mm Cable - Sold in packs of 250
- 24012204: 4.0mm Cable - Sold in packs of 100
- 24012205: 5.0mm Cable - Sold in packs of 150
- Please Note: There is a 12-14 week delivery for AluLock V2 4.0mm and 5.0mm
- Cable sizes with diameters of 3.5mm, 4.0mm and 5.0mm have successfully passed the stringent ISO 17712:2010 test
- This qualifies them as High security and C-TPAT compliant seals
Code Colour Size Strength 24012200BE Blue Ø 1.5 x L300mm >200kg / 441lbs 24012200BK Black Ø 1.5 x L300mm >200kg / 441lbs 24012200BZ Bronze Ø 1.5 x L300mm >200kg / 441lbs 24012200RD Red Ø 1.5 x L300mm >200kg / 441lbs 24012201BE Blue Ø 2.0 x L300mm >350kg / 771lbs 24012201BK Black Ø 2.0 x L300mm >350kg / 771lbs 24012201BZ Bronze Ø 2.0 x L300mm >350kg / 771lbs 24012201RD Red Ø 2.0 x L300mm >350kg / 771lbs 24012202BE Blue Ø 2.5 x L300mm >450kg / 992lbs 24012202BK Black Ø 2.5 x L300mm >450kg / 992lbs 24012202BZ Bronze Ø 2.5 x L300mm >450kg / 992lbs 24012202RD Red Ø 2.5 x L300mm >450kg / 992lbs 24012203BE Blue Ø 3.5 x L300mm >1000kg / 2205lbs 24012203BK Black Ø 3.5 x L300mm >1000kg / 2205lbs 24012203BZ Bronze Ø 3.5 x L300mm >1000kg / 2205lbs 24012203RD Red Ø 3.5 x L300mm >1000kg / 2205lbs 24012204BE Blue Ø 4.0 x L300mm >1000kg / 2205lbs 24012204BK Black Ø 4.0 x L300mm >1000kg / 2205lbs 24012204BZ Bronze Ø 4.0 x L300mm >1000kg / 2205lbs 24012204RD Red Ø 4.0 x L300mm >1000kg / 2205lbs 24012205BE Blue Ø 5.0 x L300mm >1250kg / 2755lbs 24012205BK Black Ø 5.0 x L300mm >1250kg / 2755lbs 24012205BZ Bronze Ø 5.0 x L300mm >1250kg / 2755lbs 24012205RD Red Ø 5.0 x L300mm >1250kg / 2755lbs
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.