Sheffield Cycle Hoops allow bike wheels and frames to be locked securely onto the stand with the user's own lock. This classic British design is a simple and cost effective bicycle security solution.
Free 5 Day Delivery on selected galvanised hoops - please see Green codes in table above
Free 20 Day Delivery on all other hoops
- Best selling Sheffield Bike Stands are ideal outside offices, shopping centres, schools and universities
- They are a cost effective and popular way to provide secure bike storage in public areas
- Sheffield cycle stands can either be surface mounted or grouted in underground
- Grouted in hoops are provided with 250mm length for below ground fixing
- Surface mounted stands require four 10mm parbolts per hoop to secure them in place
- Sheffield Stands are also available in brushed or polished stainless steel on request P.O.A.
- Available in two different sizes: Junior cycle hoop or Adult cycle hoop
- Manufactured in the UK
- Capacity: 2 Bikes per stand
- Configuration: Grouted in or Surface Mounted
- Junior Cycle Hoop: H600 x W715mm (Grouted in - H850mm)
- Adult Cycle Hoop: H800 x W715mm (Grouted in - H1050mm)
- Germ Guard Active technology on powder coated bike stands
Code Capacity Colour Size Type Configuration 54014405 2 Cycles Galvanised H850 x W715mm Grouted In Junior 54014406BE 2 Cycles Blue H850 x W715mm Grouted In Junior 54014406GN 2 Cycles Green H850 x W715mm Grouted In Junior 54014406GY 2 Cycles Grey H850 x W715mm Grouted In Junior 54014406BK 2 Cycles Black H850 x W715mm Grouted In Junior 54014406RD 2 Cycles Red H850 x W715mm Grouted In Junior 54014406YW 2 Cycles Yellow H850 x W715mm Grouted In Junior 54014403 2 Cycles Galvanised H600 x W715mm Surface Mounted Junior 54014404BE 2 Cycles Blue H600 x W715mm Surface Mounted Junior 54014404GN 2 Cycles Green H600 x W715mm Surface Mounted Junior 54014404GY 2 Cycles Grey H600 x W715mm Surface Mounted Junior 54014404BK 2 Cycles Black H600 x W715mm Surface Mounted Junior 54014404RD 2 Cycles Red H600 x W715mm Surface Mounted Junior 54014404YW 2 Cycles Yellow H600 x W715mm Surface Mounted Junior 54014401 2 Cycles Galvanised H1050 x W715mm Grouted In Adult 54014402BE 2 Cycles Blue H1050 x W715mm Grouted In Adult 54014402GN 2 Cycles Green H1050 x W715mm Grouted In Adult 54014402GY 2 Cycles Grey H1050 x W715mm Grouted In Adult 54014402BK 2 Cycles Black H1050 x W715mm Grouted In Adult 54014402RD 2 Cycles Red H1050 x W715mm Grouted In Adult 54014402YW 2 Cycles Yellow H1050 x W715mm Grouted In Adult 54014399 2 Cycles Galvanised H800 x W715mm Surface Mounted Adult 54014400BE 2 Cycles Blue H800 x W715mm Surface Mounted Adult 54014400GN 2 Cycles Green H800 x W715mm Surface Mounted Adult 54014400GY 2 Cycles Grey H800 x W715mm Surface Mounted Adult 54014400BK 2 Cycles Black H800 x W715mm Surface Mounted Adult 54014400RD 2 Cycles Red H800 x W715mm Surface Mounted Adult 54014400YW 2 Cycles Yellow H800 x W715mm Surface Mounted Adult
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.