Single Scissor Lift Table with 150kg load capacity.
- Multi-purpose: can be used as a height adjustable work station, extra side table or transport trolley
- Hydraulic lift - manually operated via pump action foot pedal
- Hand operated release control - scissor table will release slowly
- Fully mobile on 2 fixed & 2 swivel braked castors with wheel guards
- Folding handle helps save space whilst not in use
- Wheels: 100mm
- Dimensions: H220 - 720 x W450 x L700mm
- Maximum Lift height: 740mm
- Lowered Height: 220mm
- Maximum Load Capacity: 150kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Pedal strokes to max height: 25
- Certified to EN1570:2011
- CE Marked
Standard delivery on this item is 3 working days. However we do offer a Next Day Delivery Option - place order before 12 midday and receive items the next day.
- Next Day Delivery: £25 charge - just add code ND25 to your basket
Watch the hydraulic scissor lift in action in our Media Tab (right side of the page).
Certificate of Conformity:
A Certificate of Conformity is sometimes required by a company to meet their health and safety standards.
If you require one, add it to your basket when purchasing your TUFF Scissor Lift Table. Once you have recieved your lift tables contact our sales department with the serial numbers. We will then post you a physical copy and email you a digital copy of the Certificate of Conformity. Please add one certificate per Scissor Lift.
Code Capacity Weight Type Options Overall Height Platform Size No. of Strokes to Elevate Lift Height 4403216 150kg 49kg 100mm PVC & Nylon Single Scissor 740mm W450 x L700mm 25 225mm ND25 - - - - - - - - NDBN29 - - - - - - - - NDAM36 - - - - - - - - SAT40 - - - - - - - - SATFE50 - - - - - - - - CERTUFFICATE - - - - - - - -
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.