Probe ShockBox Inset Laminate Lockers - 1220mm High
from £114.24 exc VAT
£137.09 inc VAT
Made to order: 25-30 working day delivery
Choose a door colour:
Low height high quality steel lockers with laminate doors for shockproof storage areas.
- Low height lockers are ideal for schools and work premises with limited space
- Overlay 10mm solid grade laminate doors prevent bending and are shock-proof
- High security welded compartment divider with internal door stop and sill
- 180° wide door opening with strong hinge for comfortable access
- Hinge security plate clamps the door to the hinge, providing added safety
- Available with sleek cam lock as standard with two keys included
- Wide range of lock options available, please Live Chat for more info
- Stock colours: Pearly White, Dust, Dark Grey, Lime Yellow, Lime, Red Dynasty, Electric Blue
- On demand: Tangerine, Cream Yellow, Ozone, Olive, Peacock, Blue Galaxy, Dusty Jade, Magfall Beech, Brooks Walnut
- On demand colours are subject to minimum quantity of 30 doors per colour
- Please Live Chat with us if you require custom door colour combinations
- Numbering system - number plates will be recessed into door
- Other lock options available, please Live Chat with us
- Sloping top to prevent objects being left on top of lockers
- End panels are available with flat top or sloping top, please Live Chat with us
- Other additional Fire Classifications available
- Body: 0.7mm steel sheets
- Doors: 10mm solid grade laminate
- Height: 1220mm
- Width x Depth Options: 305 x 460mm
- Compartments: 2
- Anti-bacterial Activecoat technology powder coated finish is effective against MRSA and E-Coli
- Tested for spread of flame across its surface - British Standard 476: Part7: 1997
- Laminates are Greenguard Certified - rigorous standard for low emission of volatile organic compounds into indoor air
- Laminates come with Anti-Bacterial property, making it ideal choice for hygiene concern areas
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. We shall however endeavour to deliver within 21 days.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.