Standing anti-fatigue single layer foam mats ideal for production, assembly and packing areas
- Textured anti-fatigue matting to help reduce fatigue
- Ideal for reducing fatigue in production lines, packing stations & assembly stations
- Pebble textured surface provides slip resistance in dry environments
- Provides insulation from cold and hard concrete floors
- Designed to reduce pressure pain and stiffness from standing
- Easily maintained by brushing or mopping top surface
- Quickly installed, loose lay or can be fixed to floor
- Anti-Fatigue Rating:
- Slip Rating:
- Wear Rating:
- Fire Tested matting
- Light to Medium use
- Material: Virgin Closed Cell PVC Foam
- Colours: Black or Grey
- Product height: 9mm
- Operating Temperature: 0° to +60°
- Adhesive Recommendation: F44 (permanent), F41 (release), F74, F81, F84 (heavy-duty)
- Fire tested to DIN 54332 (B2) part of DIN 4102
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10
- 1 Year Product Guarantee when used in a dry environment
- Free 3 Day Delivery on selected matting - please see Green codes in table above
- Free 5 Day Delivery on custom length matting (please add length in metres to Qty)
Code Colour Size Width Weight Type WPOP69BK Black W0.6m x L0.9m 600mm 1.31kg Mat WPOP915BK Black W0.9m x L1.5m 900mm 3.27kg Mat WPOP918BK Black W0.9m x L18.3m 900mm 40kg Roll WPOP9CBK Black W0.9m x Length per Linear Metre 900mm 1.6kg Custom Length WPOP69GY Grey W0.6m x L0.9m 600mm 1.31kg Mat WPOP915GY Grey W0.9m x L1.5m 900mm 3.27kg Mat WPOP918GY Grey W0.9m x L18.3m 900mm 40kg Roll WPOP9CGY Grey W0.9m x Length per Linear Metre 900mm 1.6kg Custom Length
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.