Portable and flexible expanding barrier that can be used to create larger barrier systems.
- The flexible width is ideal for obstructing hazards in a variety of different areas
- Lightweight design is easy to handle and can be moved into position effortlessly
- The barrier is sturdy enough to stand upright in windy conditions and on rough terrains
- Can be used independently or with Traffic Barriers to create larger barrier systems
- Hinge connectors available for purchase, view all of our options above
- Supplied with heavy duty, large rubber feet for extra stability
- Can also be manufactured in bespoke dual corporate colours, Live Chat with us for a quote.
- Next Day Delivery Available - Add ND3 to your basket
- Height: 1000mm
- Width when fully expanded: 3100mm
- Width when closed: 550mm
- Feet Width: 600mm
- Weight: 10.5kg
- Anti-Trip Feet Weight: 1kg
- Material: Polypropylene
- Feet Material: Recycled PVC
- Anti-Trip Foot: Scalloped design to prevent trip hazards, features 2 reflectors per foot for extra visibility in poor light conditions, in bright Yellow for high visibility
- Traffic Barriers: Ideal for blocking or cordoning off areas on the road, can be linked to Expanding Barriers with Barrier Clips
- Barrier Clips: Ideal for forming larger barrier systems, compatible with Expanding Barriers and Traffic Barriers
Code Colour Weight Depth Length Height Material 2403764RW Red / White 10.5kg 600mm 550 - 3000mm 1000mm Polypropylene / PVC 2403764YB Yellow / Black 10.5kg 600mm 550 - 3000mm 1000mm Polypropylene / PVC 2403764BW Blue / White 10.5kg 600mm 550 - 3000mm 1000mm Polypropylene / PVC 2403764GW Green / White 10.5kg 600mm 550 - 3000mm 1000mm Polypropylene / PVC NEXTDAY10 - - - - - - 2403765 Red 13.8kg - 2000mm 1005mm Polypropylene / PVC 2403766 Red 14.8kg - 2000mm 1005mm Polypropylene / PVC 2403770 Yellow / Black - - 600mm - - 2403769 Black - - - - - ND3 All - - - - - NDBN7 All - - - - - NDAM19 All - - - - - SAT20 All - - - - - SATFE30 All - - - - -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.