Standard Pallet Racking is specifically designed for storing palletised goods in the warehouse. Racking is 900mm deep, ideal for storing UK 1200 x 1000mm pallets.
- Highly versatile pallet racking available in 2 sizes and with 2 or 3 levels per bay
- Huge 2000kg UDL load capacity per level, perfect for storing heavy and bulky loads
- Frames are supplied assembled for greater strength and to ensure factory standards
- Frames are galvanised and beams have a high quality powder coated finish in orange
- Powder coated finish gives greater durability and helps to prevent scratches
- Beams can be situated where required and altered on 50mm pitches
- Price includes base plates, floor fixings and locking pins for beams
- Recommended that heavier goods are stored low down and lighter loads on the upper levels
How to buy:
- First select the height of pallet racking to fit available space
- Next choose whether you require 2 or 3 levels per bay
- Finally add as many extension bays as you require
A note on racking dimensions:
Dimensions given for widths are the clear entry for the pallet racking. The overall width of each bay can be calculated by width + 160mm (frames are 80mm thick each). However, please note all dimensions given for the depth and height are the overall size.
Measuring your available space:
When measuring the space you have available for your pallet racking there are a few things to remember:
- Always measure from the skirting / points that stand off the wall
- Note any pipework or service boxes that may impede your available width or depth
- Measure the overall width of the bay not just the clear entry dimensions
Code Capacity Width Depth Height No. of Levels Base Width 20500293 2000kg 2700mm 900mm 2500mm 2 2860mm 20500295 2000kg 2700mm 900mm 3500mm 2 2860mm 20500297 2000kg 2700mm 900mm 2500mm 3 2860mm 20500299 2000kg 2700mm 900mm 3500mm 3 2860mm 20500301 2000kg 2700mm 900mm 2500mm 2 2780mm 20500303 2000kg 2700mm 900mm 3500mm 2 2780mm 20500305 2000kg 2700mm 900mm 2500mm 3 2780mm 20500307 2000kg 2700mm 900mm 3500mm 3 2780mm
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.