TUFF 360 Litre Wheelie Bin
from £75.00 exc VAT
£90.00 inc VAT
360 litre Wheelie Bins are ideal for larger households that can hold up to 6 full refuse bags
- Wheelie Bins made from Polyethylene to EU standards EN840
- Our wheelie bins also conform to council regulations
- Easily cleaned and resistant to Acid and Alkaline solutions, fungi, bacteria and washing materials
- On average a 360 litre wheelie bin can hold up to 6 refuse bags
- Fitted with 2 x 200mm wheels a and built in handle
- All wheelie bins can be used by standard DIN and AFNOR lifting equipment
- Available in a choice of 5 colours
- Next Working Day Delivery if ordered before 12pm cut off time (see options above)
- Wheelie Bin Stickers & Labels available (0-9 & A-E) please see Dropdown
- Wheelie bin stickers sold separately from our wheelie bins are on a 3 Day Delivery via Royal Mail
- If you are unsure which size wheelie bin you need we advise that you contact your council prior to ordering to check what size(s) they will collect
- To maintain stock levels in busy periods - sizes may slightly vary. Please contact our Sales team if exact size is required
- Dimensions: L710 x W850 x H1120mm
- Weight: 22kg
- Sticker Dimensions: H150 x W125mm
- Capacity: 360 Litre - 6 refuse bags
- Material: Polyethylene body, Stainless Steel axle
Need help assembling your wheelie bin?
- Watch our Wheelie Bin Assembly Video in the Media Tab to the right
- For written assembly instructions take a look at our Downloads Tab to the right
- View our How To Guides Page for all of our guides
Feature and Benefits
A 360 litre wheelie bin is an ideal size for larger premises such as offices, commercial premises, factories and warehouses.
On average a 360 litre wheelie bin can hold up to six refuse bags of waste. It is a popular size to be used as a collective recycling bin for apartments and communal housing. In housing complexes such as this, there may be the need for several 360 litre wheelie bins in different colours to visually designate each bin to a particular recyclable. The 360 litre wheelie bins are available in five colours (dark grey, green, blue, red or yellow) so can be used to encourage this type of waste separation.
For instance, a blue wheelie bin may be used for paper and cardboard, red for plastic, yellow for food and drink cans, and green for glass or garden waste. Dark grey wheelie bins are usually used for general waste, but if another wheelie bin colour is required this may be amended to suit your individual requirements.
The 360 litre wheelie bins are manufactured from Polyethylene to ensure they are suitable for outdoor use. Polyethylene is used for the wheelie bins construction as it is a weather proof material which should withstand the harshest elements. It is also resistant to cracking, denting and bending. The use of this material in the manufacturing process, as well as the curved design of the edges, ensures the wheelie bins are easy to clean and maintain. They can withstand washing materials, so are able to be cleaned with a disinfectant solution. Furthermore, they are resistant to Acid and Alkaline solutions, fungi and bacteria.
The EN840 standard is the regulation of mobile waste containers. To be accredited to this standard the wheeled bins must go through vigorous testing to ascertain whether they meet key requirements for their bin category.
The 360 litre wheelie bins are manufactured with a fully integrated handle which allows for easy manoeuvrability and reduces the pushing and pulling forces required for movement. It also provides refuse collectors with a sufficient two handed grip on the wheelie bin which is specified in the EN840 regulations. The movement of the wheelie bin is also assisted by the large 200mm wheels they are fitted with. These wheels are designed for greater stability and maximum roll ability, including rolling over low curbs and steps. The 360 litre wheelie bin also complies with the EN840 standard as they can be used with approved DIN and AFNOR lifting equipment for emptying.
|Code||Colour||Size||No. of Refuse Bags|
|CTR360BE||Blue||H1095 x W625 x D850mm||6|
|CTR360DG||Green||H1095 x W625 x D850mm||6|
|CTR360DGY||Dark Grey||H1095 x W625 x D850mm||6|
|CTR360RD||Red||H1095 x W625 x D850mm||6|
|CTR360YW||Yellow||H1095 x W625 x D850mm||6|
|60430114||All||H150 x W125mm||-|
|60430115||All||H150 x W125mm||-|
|60430116||All||H150 x W125mm||-|
|60430117||All||H150 x W125mm||-|
|60430118||All||H150 x W125mm||-|
|60430119||All||H150 x W125mm||-|
|60430120||All||H150 x W125mm||-|
|60430121||All||H150 x W125mm||-|
|60430122||All||H150 x W125mm||-|
|60430123||All||H150 x W125mm||-|
|60430124||All||H150 x W125mm||-|
|60430125||All||H150 x W125mm||-|
|60430126||All||H150 x W125mm||-|
|60430127||All||H150 x W125mm||-|
|60430128||All||H150 x W125mm||-|
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery to UK Mainland*, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
*Delivery to addresses in the following postcode areas are subject to a small delivery charge per order. For delivery costs to these areas please start a live chat or call our Sales team on 01922 715130.
If your postcode area isn't listed below but may be border line, please contact us to check if it falls in to our free delivery area. Please note: This list is constantly updated and is not definitive.
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO, TD, TR, ZE
Delivery to Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland is P.OA. Please speak to our Sales Team for further assistance.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
Need help assembling your wheelie bin?
We have created some handy how to guides for you to download. Please click on the relevant bin below.
Click here to download 2 Wheeled Wheelie Bin Sizes.