Euroslide Modular Workshop Kits include all of your workshop storage needs. Used together with our other Euroslide products for creating complete schemes for production and assembly areas.
- Euroslide Modular Workshop Kits available with a Solid Beech Work Surface
- Suitable for all industrial applications and uses
- Secure storage for CNC tools and heavy equipment
- Heavy gauge, all-steel construction for durability
- Powder coat finishes available in Blue, Grey, Green, Red (with Grey Carcass) and Black (with White Carcass)
- Bespoke corporate colours are available, speak to our sales team!
- Buy as a kit and save over 10% (£2797.00 individually)
- Overall Kit Dimensions: H2300 x W3000 x D650mm
- 10 Year Guarantee
- UK Manufactured
Euroslide 600 & 900 Cabinets
- Full width drawers with full extension precision ball race slides
- Anti-tilt safety features prevent more than one drawer opening at a time
- Slotted to accept our full range of drawer dividers and inserts
- Cupboards are supplied with one galvanised shelf as standard
- Central locking system as standard
- Load capacity of 100kg per drawer
Modular Tall and Wall Cupboards
- Cupboards have ‘no snag’ 2-point locking handles
- Wall cupboards pre-drilled for nesting (fixings not supplied)
9 Piece Workshop Kit Includes:
- 1 x Modular Solid Beech Work Surface - W2100 x D650 x H40mm
- 1 x Modular Tall Cupboard - 3 Shelves - H2300 x W900 x D600mm
- 1 x Modular Double Wall Cupboard - H700 x W915 x D450mm
- 2 x Modular Single Wall Cupboard - H700 x W615 x D450mm
- 1 x 900 Euroslide Cabinet - 4 Drawers (1 x 150mm + 3 x 200mm) - H822 x W900 x D650mm
- 2 x 600 Euroslide Cabinet - Cupboard + 2 Drawers (2 x 100mm) - H822 x W600 x D650mm
- 1 x Modular Louvre Panel - W2000 x H418mm (storage bins not included)
Code Colour Size Width Weight Height 6405402KITBK Black W3000mm All - 2300mm 6405402KITGY Grey W3000mm All - 2300mm 6405402KITBE Blue W3000mm All - 2300mm 6405402KITGN Green W3000mm All - 2300mm 6405402KITRD Red W3000mm All - 2300mm
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.